Walkthrough blog

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

Walkthrough blog

[Post New]by ruthiepic on May 1, 11 3:05 AM
Does anyone know why the walkthrough blog isn't there?

I'm stuck on the sun opening door puzzle in the armory room.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Walkthrough blog

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 1, 11 3:20 AM
Hi ruthie - it still wasn't up when I checked as I posted my review. It usually takes a while, especially as they are offering the SG guide as well.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Walkthrough blog

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 11 4:18 AM
ruthiepic wrote:Does anyone know why the walkthrough blog isn't there?

I'm stuck on the sun opening door puzzle in the armory room.

IMHO, on a Sunday, the BF staff sleep in, this appears to happen a lot. LOL!

Is it the one with 3 arcs? Then this is what you do, highlight below.

You move the smallest arc, inside the larger 2coloured arc to move it up the screen, then in the meantime move the other silver arc down ready to recieve the smaller arc.

Hope that this helps.

Edited on 05/01/2011 at 4:23:45 AM PST

[Post New]by suziecute49 on May 1, 11 4:44 AM
I am new to all this, does any1 know where to find the greenhouse?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on May 1, 11 4:49 AM
Hi suziecute, welcome to the game forums.

If you go to the forum for this game - at the top right of the screen is the Newest Forum where this game is currently shown - you will find a thread titled ';greenhouse'

also here is the link to that thread

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/157432.page

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 11 4:55 AM
suziecute49 wrote:I am new to all this, does any1 know where to find the greenhouse?
Highlight below

If you go back to the beginning of the game, there is a way to go left, to the botanists house, that is where the greenhouse is.
Hope that this helps and Welcome to the Pond.

SueDee67
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by SueDee67 on May 1, 11 8:14 AM
Can't access the Blog walkthrough, I get a page that says December 31, 1969???
Waaay before we had personal computers!

But in any case I couldn't get to the walkthrough. It says it's up but.... It's 10:14am here. May 1,2011 Happy May Day.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 11 8:45 AM
SueDee67 wrote:Can't access the Blog walkthrough, I get a page that says December 31, 1969???
Waaay before we had personal computers!

But in any case I couldn't get to the walkthrough. It says it's up but.... It's 10:14am here. May 1,2011 Happy May Day.

For some reason, it is often delayed on a Sunday but also, it depends on someone writing one out for us. If you need help, look at the discussions so far. And you can also start a discussion up yourself, headed with the problem that you have, Try to avoid just putting help.

amahaf2
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by amahaf2 on May 1, 11 9:11 AM
I wanted to purchase this game, but won't until they have a walkthrough.

Tootlestwo
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Tootlestwo on May 1, 11 9:25 AM
Same problem here, no walkthrough! I bought the last Mystery C game and enjoyed it so I'm hoping this one is as good. I guess the folks at BigFish had a good party last night so I'm sure as soon as the fog raises we will get a walkthrough!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on May 1, 11 9:47 AM
Wow, this really needs a walkthrough! I agree with everyone here!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 1, 11 9:49 AM
Hi everyone!

We're currently working towards getting the Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love walkthrough re-posted so that you're all able to take advantage of its helpful tips. We'll be sure to post an announcement when the walkthrough is live.

Thanks for bringing this issue up and also for your patience while we get it resolved!

In the meantime, feel free to try out our Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "greenhouse" and all the posts that have the word "greenhouse" in them will show up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by baglady159 on May 1, 11 9:50 AM
Its almost 1 pm here in Ohio and am still waiting for walkthrough.. . finished the demo and want to see how far I got in game before I buy. Can't rely on other gamers times cause sometimes I'm running around totally lost and take longer than others. A 2 hour game for one may be a 4 hour game for me...still waiting...

Editing cause the Mod beat me to this post...thanks for trying to appease us impatient fishies.

Edited on 05/01/2011 at 9:51:27 AM PST

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on May 1, 11 9:53 AM
Thanks Donau! I am so glad to hear that a walkthrough is in the works! Glad to hear they are listening to us!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 11 10:14 AM
Well, I have finished without the WT. The trick to this game is to check and re-check where you have already been, the hint also tells you what to do next.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 11 10:15 AM
baglady159 wrote:Its almost 1 pm here in Ohio and am still waiting for walkthrough.. . finished the demo and want to see how far I got in game before I buy. Can't rely on other gamers times cause sometimes I'm running around totally lost and take longer than others. A 2 hour game for one may be a 4 hour game for me...still waiting...

Editing cause the Mod beat me to this post...thanks for trying to appease us impatient fishies.

5 hours for me, I consider myself slow

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on May 1, 11 10:23 AM
peglegann wrote:Well, I have finished without the WT. The trick to this game is to check and re-check where you have already been, the hint also tells you what to do next.

Problem is that even with the hint it was telling me to get the such and such in the such and Kitchen... Well where in the heck was the kitchen.. I wasted half the demo trying to find it and a walkthrough would have been helpful. I eventually DID find the kitchen. I KNOW to use the hint system, and can get through 99% of the game without it but on the off chance that I need it... I like to have it there! Just saying!

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on May 1, 11 10:28 AM
Hi baglady159 totally on the same track as you takes me much longer than anyone else . just played 15mins of demo ( been holiday clothes shopping today and looks like a buy but I am waiting on the w/t been some good games lately not much housework getting done here aw well ! Enjoy the rest of your weekend all

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 11 10:28 AM
yourshannygirl wrote:
peglegann wrote:Well, I have finished without the WT. The trick to this game is to check and re-check where you have already been, the hint also tells you what to do next.

Problem is that even with the hint it was telling me to get the such and such in the such and Kitchen... Well where in the heck was the kitchen.. I wasted half the demo trying to find it and a walkthrough would have been helpful. I eventually DID find the kitchen. I KNOW to use the hint system, and can get through 99% of the game without it but on the off chance that I need it... I like to have it there! Just saying!

Ah ha. I did not realise that so many people could not find a place like the kitchen I wasn't trying to be clever, honest I was just saying, too.

grma61
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by grma61 on May 1, 11 10:34 AM
Oh where , oh where is the walkthrough?

Can anyone tell me where to find the firewood? I got the axe but cant find the lousy firewood... Please help !!
Good game but wont buy until the walkthrough??? Please help anyone!!

And I'm glad goofy is back too! But who is he?? LOL

Go to: