stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

Stevies Slot

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 1, 11 4:42 AM
Pinch punch first day of the month white rabbits and no returns lol
didnt get to sleep till 6am this morning so jjust started downloading so review might be a while but always liked the Mystery Chronicles games so reckon ill be using another game credit,finished Voodoo Whisperers last night ,disappointing end wonder if on the se version there will be a level missing

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Stevies Slot

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 1, 11 4:45 AM
Voodoo Whisperer: According to GogiiGrace - yes there will be something missing - Chapter 3 (Bonus Level) will not be there

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 11 4:50 AM
Afternoon, hope you had a nice sleep, albeit it short!
I wondered about that extra chapter being in the middle of Voodoo as well! Very strange
This is a good game and I need to review my original review, as the graphics improve a lot and items are easier to find, than it first appears. Apparently, it is set in France but they imported in one of our "Bobbies" to investigate!
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine (as oppose to my error yesterday, sinshine. LOL!)
Have a lovely day.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 1, 11 4:54 AM
ill take sin instead of sun anyday lol

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on May 1, 11 5:04 AM
stevieferr wrote:ill take sin instead of sun anyday lol

Now, why did I know you would?!

Happy gaming, this looks like a keeper.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 1, 11 5:08 AM
Well I have to say Im really disappointed with this game,no choice of difficulty and those flaming sparkles are back and HOG very dark and small items and already 2 Hogs ,Dont know whether its cos Voodoo Whisperers was so good but dont think im even gonna bother any further.Might try later but I have plenty of good games saved up

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 2, 11 2:00 AM
Hmmm, I better check this on out. I'm a little behind on my gameplaying.

Go to: