4133mem
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Constantly freezing!

[Post New]by 4133mem on May 1, 11 8:28 AM
I've tried everything to keep the game from freezing up. I'm at the water fountain (right before you use the hacksaw to open the gate) and the screen goes blank when I click on the water as instructed. Any help???

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Constantly freezing!

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 1, 11 11:34 AM
Hi 4133mem!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered with Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love freezing at the fountain. It may help to check for some updates for your system with the steps in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

But if the trouble persists afterwards, then please contact our Customer Support team and send over a Dr. Felix Report if possible. Using this report, they'll be able to help troubleshoot, and they can also gather information on which types of systems are being affected by this error.

Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

I'm also going to lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the Post any Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love technical issues here only thread, but please feel free to re-post in that thread.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: