bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Post any Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 1, 11 8:32 AM
If you are having problems getting Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects technical issues here only

[Post New]by pgillenw on May 11, 11 12:44 PM
[b]I tried to play on a Win 7 64-bit OS and was not successful, Game fails to launch successfully. It fails to display correctly on the screen rendering incorrectly. Is there a setting I can alter? I have a widescreen, screen resolution automatically set at 1600 x 900. I can live with out the game taking advantage of widescreen as long as it renders enough in order for it to be playable.

Please advise.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 11, 11 1:21 PM
Hi pgillenw!

It may help to play around with your screen resolution settings to see if you can get the game to display properly. If you'd like to give this a try, more info can be found here:

Screen Resolution

If that doesn't do the trick, please contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to assist further. Customer Support can be reached anytime by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on May 11, 11 9:02 PM
Thanks for the tip however no cigar. I think the issue may be due to the widescreen. I think Big Fish should invest in say an HP Pavilion g7-1033cl Notebook PC e,g. widescreen running Win 7 64bit OS and test some of these games. You would cut down on Customer Support issues, your customers would be happier and you would sell more games and I could buy and enjoy more games.

Magic146
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Magic146 on Feb 9, 12 8:03 AM
Hi, I get a message, there is another game playing at this time and I haven't gotten to Prime Suspects yet. There is no other game playing on my computer. Please advise.
Marilyn Grant, Magic 146.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 9, 12 8:08 AM
Hi Magic,

I get this from time to time. Have you tried shutting down what you can and rebooting your computer? That has worked for me in the past.

[Post New]by saphire242 on Jul 5, 12 2:59 PM
I think i got a glitch. I was at level#17 and when i finished it , it skipped to #19. it's as if i already did level#18.
Is this normal?

[Post New]by jenniferselena on Oct 15, 12 7:58 AM
i hope there can be updates soon. i cant play it. i'm using a macbook pro running on OS X Mountain Lion. thanks! i already replied to your email also.

[Post New]by nursefree_spirit on Dec 26, 12 11:27 PM
ust purchased this one and it won't open in full screen jst windowed mode any suggestions I have redownloaded twice now and can't play.

What ia 'Rosetta'

[Post New]by marla101467 on Jan 3, 13 10:18 PM
I seem to be having problems with almost all of my MCF games on my MAC when I download them and ten try to play them I get a message about going online to .Prime Suspects.app and download 'ROSETTA' .....I can not seem to find this n my computer and can't play for games I paid for....can someone please help me!!!!

"Desperately Wanting To Play"

[Post New]by Vern109 on Nov 2, 13 10:12 AM
I am running windows and I was playing Prime Suspects however, now when I load the game the graphic are too large to do anything and the window is off to the right, I tried to move the window but cannot. I have uninstalled it numerous times but still comes up with the same results. I also have cleaned out all my registry files and again the same results. Is there anyway to adjust the resolution other then in game? IE a registry file

[Post New]by marnaloo on Mar 22, 14 1:24 PM
I can't even get the game to open. I'm on a Mac, running OS 10.9.2 (Mavericks). Just bought this game and Huntsville - the only two MCF games I didn't have. Help!

[Post New]by ciaraking on Apr 6, 14 4:13 PM
hi, I'm using a macbook pro & i downloaded the mac version of this game and it won't let me even open the game! i click play and nothing happens! somebody please help!

Go to: