Goofyduck Returns!

Goofyduck Returns!

[Post New]by Papoola on May 1, 11 9:05 AM
Welcome back, Goofyduck! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has missed your excellent reviews. I'm glad you're "back in the game". Others did well by "stepping up to the plate" in your absence with good reviews but it is your opinion I've always relied on the most when choosing to DL and try a game, let alone purchase it.
Happy Spring!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Re:Goofyduck Returns!

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 1, 11 9:25 AM
I am also very glad for Goofy's return. And that is nothing against
the others who also do excellent reviews.

But, Goody somehow includes the little details that can change
my mind about a game. In this one, I was not at all happy with
the first two H0 scenes, quit the demo to come read reviews
and there is Goofy explaining that they do get better, not as
"cloudy" and much sharper. So now, I will finish the demo and
look for the improvement.

A very warm welcome back, Goofy and I hope your DD is
continuing to improve.

mombiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by mombiss on May 1, 11 10:08 AM
So glad you are back Goofy! I too have missed your in-depth reviews which I relied on to determine whether or not to even download, let alone purchase. Everyone else has done a great job with reviews, but still your absence was definitely felt. Nice to have you back on the job. Now where is CasualGran?

[Post New]by wingnuts0915 on May 1, 11 10:59 AM
I don't post very much, and I am sure Goodyduck doesn't know me from Adam, but I just wanted to let him/her know how helpful I have found his/her reviews to be. I am not offended by the length whatsoever, and actually appreciate so very much the attention to detail that he/she gives. So, from a longtime BFG member to Goofyduck--thank you, and welcome back!

Cindy

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on May 1, 11 11:11 AM
Echoing wingnuts,

Glad you're back and reviewing again, Goofyduck.

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on May 1, 11 11:21 AM
Bump from me 2. Welcome back Goofy - I don't post much either, but always read up on games here. Ev1 that reviews does a gr8 job. I am happy that I will have ur reviews back - missed them and u (was worried too - hope all is well with u!)

Kizmit
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by Kizmit on May 1, 11 12:21 PM
I am also Happy to see GoofyDuck77's return!
I really Enjoy the Great Reviews!
Kizmit

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on May 1, 11 12:38 PM
Welcome back goofyduck!!

Teach496
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Teach496 on May 1, 11 1:27 PM
Adding my sincere welcome back to Goofyduck also!
Stay well and happy

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on May 1, 11 2:05 PM
Welcome back, Goofyduck! I know that you won't know my name cause I don't post alot but I have missed your excellent reviews. Your reviews are very thorough and objective; the length is fine - if I am in a rush and time limited, I skim the review.

I hope everything is okay with your daughter.

Note to all other reviewers: I appreciate your reviews too and the fact that I missed Goofyduck's reviews should not be taken as negative comments on your reviews.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 1, 11 2:46 PM
I missed you and your "sneakers" so much !!

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on May 1, 11 2:55 PM
welcome back goofyduck! ISn't is nice to be so missed and so welcomed? Your return makes all of us happy.
kris

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on May 1, 11 3:09 PM
WELCOME HOME....Goofyduck ..have missed your reviews SO much, SO happy your back!!!
Like others have mentioned, its the details in your reviews, that really help when deciding, if I am going to like a game or not.
I always try them out for myself, but can always count on your input, to get a good feel, of what the game is about.
You do an excellent job, and it hasn't been the same in the pond, without you :-)
Welcome back .

[Post New]by heatherington on May 1, 11 3:40 PM
I'll have you know I was sweating bullets! Wondering what had happend to you and wishing you'd come back. There are other people who do very good reviews, I'm not knocking them at all, but it just is not the same. Welcome Back! Don't ever leave again! We missed you!

kalalika
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by kalalika on May 1, 11 4:00 PM
Welcome back GoofyDuck!!!! Have been waiting patiently for your return!!

[Post New]by fay_druid on May 1, 11 4:43 PM
wingnuts0915 wrote:I don't post very much, and I am sure Goodyduck doesn't know me from Adam, but I just wanted to let him/her know how helpful I have found his/her reviews to be. I am not offended by the length whatsoever, and actually appreciate so very much the attention to detail that he/she gives. So, from a longtime BFG member to Goofyduck--thank you, and welcome back!

I won't copy all the welcomes backs but DITTO,DITTO, DITTO. You were sorely missed. Hoping all is well.

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

[Post New]by honeyg412 on May 1, 11 7:30 PM
Goofyduck - So glad you're back. Guess you didn't realize how much everyone depends on your reviews. Now stick around for a long while.

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on May 1, 11 7:39 PM
May brought us Goofyduck back! Welcome ! You left us in good hands ,thanks to some good reviewer they got us through but we still missed you ,it is very nice to have you back!!!!

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on May 1, 11 9:22 PM
YEAH. We ALL missed you and are SO glad you are back. Your are back right? I know I have missed your reviews.

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on May 2, 11 3:05 AM
Hi Goofyduck. Welcome back. You were sorely missed

Go to: