Voodoo Whisperer - Help - Moving Spell

[Post New]by anneleedavis on May 1, 11 9:53 AM
I am stuck outside the mausoleum and it says I have to do the Move Spell. I went to the Spell book and the only one I can get is the one I have already done - with the ham.

Can I turn pages to get to another spell?

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Re:Voodoo Whisperer - Help - Moving Spell

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 1, 11 10:10 AM
You can turn pages, after you get some more recipes. To get the move spell, you need to get inside the tree and take the spell bag.

[Post New]by nilgunimre on Jan 18, 12 1:35 PM
Proxyman wrote:You can turn pages, after you get some more recipes. To get the move spell, you need to get inside the tree and take the spell bag.

[Post New]by Cathyjo1 on Jan 26, 12 9:40 PM
I have been ti the tree and touched on the move spell bag but it doesn't go to my inventory. I don't know how to retrieve it, so I am stuck at the rock!! Any ideas?

[Post New]by zrainbow1959 on Feb 3, 12 2:03 PM
Cathyjo1 wrote:I have been ti the tree and touched on the move spell bag but it doesn't go to my inventory. I don't know how to retrieve it, so I am stuck at the rock!! Any ideas?

I am stuck in the same place, I can't move the rock.

[Post New]by Playthru on Feb 6, 12 10:19 AM
Same here the moving spell does not go into the inventory.I have deleted the game three times and the same thing happens....So please a fix would be nice.

[Post New]by SheriJarman on Feb 19, 12 7:21 PM
The move spell is in the circle at the bottom of your screen in the right corner. You have the "hint" green eye and above that is a brownish button with what looks like three sideways teardrops. That is the move spell. When I touch the move spell button at the top of the screen on my iPad it says Move spell. MY QUESTION IS: HOW DO I THE MOVE SPELL BUTTON TO MOVE THE BOULDER? Please help!!!! I will name my third born after you!

Go to: