Finished the game

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on May 1, 11 11:06 AM
What a totally CREEPY ending! This game is aptly named; the ending did indeed give me a shiver. This is one of those games that I'll remember.....a really good one!

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

Re:Finished the game

[Post New]by nabsuc on May 2, 11 5:14 AM
I'm not even halfway through the game and it is creepy, I wonder how many more surprises I have in store? I'm playing this now and the wind outside my house is howling, so that doesn't help think I will take a break in case I frighten myself to death LOL.

hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by hippyfishie on May 5, 11 3:49 AM
I finished the game and I loved the way it ended. It definitely suggested a sequel was coming but the ending was what an ending should be. The story was all told and it felt great to know it all. It was a great game in my book and the ending made it even better.
Wish all endings were like this. Hope developers understand that they don't have to leave a cliffhanger ending, they can tell a good story and suggest an ending. I sure will buy the next one because I really felt this was a great story and game.

2lips683
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 2lips683 on May 8, 11 10:41 PM
ME TOO. FINISHED THE GAME AND LOVED IT, I MEAN...

WILL DEFINITELY BUY THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on May 9, 11 12:39 AM
Well hippyfishie was a happyfishie playing this game LOL and so was I, the length of the game was good, and the ending I agree was what a ending should be instead of leaving you in the dark well worth buying.

AliceFranz
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by AliceFranz on May 10, 11 8:16 AM
is there any sequel of the game?

[Post New]by Cyberty2000 on May 11, 11 4:24 PM
OMG!! Its such a sad ending!

Go to: