bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Secret of Hildegards forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 2, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Secret of Hildegards forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Secret of Hildegards players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Secret of Hildegards forum

[Post New]by LULU5635 on May 2, 11 6:05 AM
Just played an hour demo of The Secrets of Hildegards,and only progressed to finding the butler on the floor scene. So my critique is; too slow, only one hint per **** scene, a lot of unfamiliar object names and no instructions at all for the mini-game scenes. Would I buy this game? Nope, not even with a punch card credit! Not to worry Big Fish,occasional failures keep us humble.

[Post New]by liliaapolline on May 2, 11 9:18 AM
Agree with previous post, got a little further but too slow and no help for mini games makes it almost unplayable. Definitely not one to waste your money on!

[Post New]by dellinindyp on May 3, 11 3:29 PM
WOW WHAT IS THIS BF come on slow no fun, boring, no instructions on mini games what a sorry game. wow

[Post New]by mispatti on May 5, 11 8:07 AM
Wow! I couldn't even finish the 60 min free trial. This game was pathetic. My top 2 peeves were 1. a CLOCK is not the same as a WATCH! 2. The mini games were awful. Most of them I had no clue what I was even suppose to do. Would not buy this one, it is a dud. Oh, well they can't all be great and thank goodness we get to try before we buy

Dendale
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Dendale on May 8, 11 9:08 PM
I, on the other hand, bought this game mainly because I was so intrigued by, what to me, is the insanely hard puzzle found after the **** scene where there was an object called a "secateurs". lol. a what? Anyway I spent all my free time on this puzzle and never got close to solving it. I had to try it again. I'm still trying. So I came to this forum hoping to find a walkthrough so I could see how in the world to complete this puzzle. No such luck. Well I'll keep trying. Anyways I think this is a fun hidden object game and, even if things are oddly labeled, it's still fun to try to figure out. And now I know--at least I think I do--what a secateur is!
BTW, if anyone can give me a few ideas how to solve this puzzle (it's the one of sliding columns and rows that eventually form sort of an "A" shape inside a circle) please share your wisdom here. Thanks.

[Post New]by psbarth47 on May 9, 11 7:23 PM
Worst game ever on BF. Crummy artwork, poor lighting of scenes, bad English translation from who knows what language, lousy instructions, etc. Sorry I wasted a punch card credit.

[Post New]by fortescue on May 11, 11 6:06 AM
i thought it was interesting but NOOO!

i saw the symbols from Avatar:The last air-bender(animated). THIS GAME SHOULD BE CHARGED OF PLAGIARISM AND COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS!

[Post New]by friendlytom on May 15, 11 10:10 AM
I made a mistake in that I purchased this game before I tried it. I have the feeling
that this game has been developed by someone who hasn't done many games.
Extremely slow and very uninteresting. Graphics were poot as most of the scenes
were dark. Not a real challenge. I should have known when I saw the size of the
game file. About the smallest I have tried. Sometimes I wish people could try different areas using hidden objests. I hope this person or persons continue to try development of these kinds of games. This was a poor start.

[Post New]by ladyclarksdale on May 24, 11 2:50 PM
How do i get my game credit back ,dislike this game pay for it WHY WHY WHy did the difference x 10 tried to skip but was returned to the same difference x10 what is wrong.

[Post New]by K_Mac8 on Jun 12, 11 1:03 PM
Was hoping for a walk through or help I am lost in this game. I'm with you on the watch is not a cuckoo clock on the wall, duh. Only one hint per screen in this confusing game is beyond ridiculous. Doesn't tell you what you are suppose to do in games. After reading everyone's post I don't feel so stupid about trying to play the game so I won't be continuing it. Moving on to something speedier and less confusing. Maybe I will try it again when I have completed every **** game made. LOL

ronnie169
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ronnie169 on Jun 20, 11 6:33 PM
Had to contact the 'help centre' on this game. When stuck in the Catacombs it's LRFRF, you don't need to click 'start', when you click L, let it move forward then do the same for the other directions. Only problem is the damn games ends just after that. I even had clues etc in my inventory only to find that was the end of the game!!!
DEFINATELY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO ANYONE

[Post New]by Foquar on Jun 29, 11 7:45 AM
Hi you all,

I have played the whole game, so if you have questions for any of the puzzles just go for it.

Cheers

[Post New]by Foquar on Jun 29, 11 7:58 AM
Left Gazebo: Play Hidden Object and Trigger Puzzle:

Brown squares light and dark ones. Click on squares and it will turn the blocks. Object is to turn them all into the light colored brown squares.
Solution: start clicking on the bottom left corner and work your steps diagonal upwards to the right top corner. Go now to the left top corner and work your steps diagonal downwards to the bottom right corner You actually click a cross [ X ].

Collect the sparkling token.
Does that help?

Edited on 06/29/2011 at 8:04:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Foquar on Jun 29, 11 8:11 AM
Left at Cemetery Entrance Angel Girl
Play Hidden Object. Puzzle 4 Knights: 2 white Knights at the left side and 2 brown Knights at the right side. Objective of the Puzzle is to trade their places. For the ones, who don't play chess the move is always one straight and one diagonal or one diagonal and one straight.
The chessboard has 9 squares. Take a piece of paper and write from top left 1, 2 and 3. Continue in the middle row from left with 4, 5 and 6. Continue in the bottom row from left with 7, 8 and 9
The below Solution: The moves are according these numbered 9 squares.
Brown: 9 to 2, White: 7 to 6, Brown: 2 to 7, White: 1 to 8, Brown: 3 to 4, White: 8 to 3, Brown: 4 to 9, Brown: 9 to 2, White: 6 to 1, Brown: 7 to 6, Brown: 2 to 7, White: 1 to 8, Brown 6 to 1, White: 3 to 4, White: 8 to 3.

Pick up the pliers. Click on the right sparkling area

Does that help?

Edited on 06/29/2011 at 8:12:54 AM PST

bette76502
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by bette76502 on Oct 17, 11 4:21 AM
How in the world did you figure all this out? I can't believe there is no walkthrough. Just doesn't makes sense. Won't even think of wasting my time finishing the trial version.

Go to: