bradalex
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

very old fashioned

[Post New]by bradalex on May 2, 11 1:34 AM
I played this game for thirty minutes (to give it a fair chance ) and was very disappointed. During that time I played six HDO's none of which was particularly well drawn, and six puzzles with absolutely no clue as to what to do. The hint button gives you one hint at a time and you have to be very quick to spot where it is flasing. The penalty for over clicking is truly horrible and hurt my eyes.
I found the whole game boring and dull. Oh well, try again tomorrow.

Re:very old fashioned

[Post New]by mausienanna on May 2, 11 2:48 AM
wasn't it a shocker?

verigo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by verigo on Jun 13, 11 1:01 AM
People who play these games have to remember they are not made for just one person or just one age group. You'd be s urprised how many seniors enjoy these games, but just want better instructions to follow, and in cases like this game, we want instructions period.
Verigo

grammyo491004
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by grammyo491004 on May 11, 12 4:34 PM
verigo wrote:People who play these games have to remember they are not made for just one person or just one age group. You'd be s urprised how many seniors enjoy these games, but just want better instructions to follow, and in cases like this game, we want instructions period.
Verigo

Yes verigo, I am a senior and I love these PC games, but I'd like to be told how to solve the puzzles and I'd like to see the objects in order to find them. This has got to be the WORST game I've ever purchased! Dumb, dumber, and dumbest. I was so happy when the end arrived.

Go to: