Vessel friut input

[Post New]by vpossie on May 2, 11 4:04 AM
I have collected all the fruit and other items, turned on the water. Following the instructions in the various walkthroughs I stil cannot put the fruit in the vessel. When I try Sarah says "it requies more than a bit of luck"
Am i missing something???

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Vessel friut input

[Post New]by mcurty on May 2, 11 11:27 AM
vpossie wrote:I have collected all the fruit and other items, turned on the water. Following the instructions in the various walkthroughs I stil cannot put the fruit in the vessel. When I try Sarah says "it requies more than a bit of luck"
Am i missing something???

You have to talk to the Count and the Native once or twice before you can put the fruit in the vessel. (Can't remember if it is just once each or twice each.)

nocturnadawn
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Vessel friut input

[Post New]by nocturnadawn on May 2, 11 11:38 AM
There is also a rock you need to look at that is in the far right corner of the village. It shows some of the fruit positions. I believe you have to view that before it will let you put the fruit in.

[Post New]by vpossie on May 4, 11 12:38 AM
Have looked at the rock and tried several times to talk again to the count and the native, Sarah has nothing to stay. Friut still will not go in vessel

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 4, 11 1:09 AM
vpossie wrote:Have looked at the rock and tried several times to talk again to the count and the native, Sarah has nothing to stay. Friut still will not go in vessel

The only other things I can think of is did you collect all the fruit?

I had trouble here, but it was because I did not talk to the count again and the native again. At one time you have to give the native a coin to get him to talk to you more. Maybe that is here? Did you try that?

You may have run into a glitch in the game. Check to see if your dialogue is complete. Click on Notebook, Dialogue -- does it have all the dialogue since you got on the island? Or is there just a small bit of dialogue? If there is only a small bit of dialogue, then the game is messed up and you will need to exit the game and restart from an earlier save. This can happen if you click through the dialogue without letting it all complete.

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Jun 19, 11 1:00 PM
I Got The same problem I've also tried talking to the 2 men again and they have nothing to say checked the rock but what's this about turning on the water, igot the windmill working if that's what you mean,any how i read the walk through on how to place fruit ,but it still does'nt work

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 19, 11 1:13 PM
Did you turn the lever on the windmill to get the water flowing? You have to climb up to do that and move the lever. It has 3 positions, left, center, and right. I think the right is the water flowing and the left is the elevator?

[Post New]by GarthV8der on Jun 19, 11 1:21 PM
no i did'nt switch the lever again, if i switch the lever over how do i get back down does the elevator still work? anyway thanks mcurty..

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 19, 11 1:27 PM
You climb up the ladder to the windmill platform to change the lever -- Not the elevator. Then you can just climb back down the ladder.

Go to: