Hospital scene

[Post New]by Chips530 on May 2, 11 4:11 AM
I cannot get the 4th element to stay on the tray, The ice cube will not stay & the hint states "try another location:"but the only one with a green dot is the hospital scene. Help please !!

Re:Hospital scene

[Post New]by Stell521 on May 9, 11 5:02 PM
I am also having the very same problem. I cannot get to the other location. I hate to end it at this point. Help!!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 9, 11 5:20 PM
It' been awhile since I played and don't remember this part well. Do you have the pitcher from the DR office? I think the water was in the pitcher that you got earlier ??? I don't remember the water being a ice cube by itself. Maybe you put the ice cube in the pitcher to melt it?? Have you tried any of those things?

[Post New]by Chips530 on May 12, 11 8:33 AM
Thank you Mcurty--will try

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 12, 11 9:34 AM
Hope that helps, Chips. Come back and let us know what works for you.

[Post New]by jweidner1 on Feb 21, 12 4:30 AM
mcurty wrote:It' been awhile since I played and don't remember this part well. Do you have the pitcher from the DR office? I think the water was in the pitcher that you got earlier ??? I don't remember the water being a ice cube by itself. Maybe you put the ice cube in the pitcher to melt it?? Have you tried any of those things?

[Post New]by jweidner1 on Feb 21, 12 4:32 AM
I am having a problem with it also, I got the dirt, the leaf, and the crystal, and the pitcher of water, when I open the book up and put them in the places on the book nothing happens. Am I missing something to pick up? I am stuck tight and don't want to just quit the game can you help me out of this mess. Thanks

Go to: