sandybottom
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

library books stumping me

[Post New]by sandybottom on May 2, 11 11:33 AM
I'm now having problems with putting the books on the shelf in the library. I have my inventory slots filled with some of the books and 4 punch cards in one inventory slot. Anyone out there who can help??? Please and thank you. Who knew this game would be such a challenge... I purchased it on recommendation of LizzieK and she sure knows a good game when she see's one!

sandybottom
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

Re:library books stumping me

[Post New]by sandybottom on May 2, 11 1:30 PM
Given enough time and determination.... I figured it out. I needed to move the appropriate books to the correct category signs and then the book(s) would disappear. I needed to find one more slot card, and thanks to another poster to this forum... I found that last one. This game definitely presented a challenge to find the map pieces throughout each level. Some of the puzzles required good thinking and logic but the symbol puzzles were not my favorite.

[Post New]by pfroth on Sep 15, 11 8:15 AM
how did you move the books?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 6, 11 6:48 PM
pfroth wrote:how did you move the books?

If I remember correctly, use your wand to pick up the books from the desk and then place them in their specific categories; there are 2 categories labelled to your upper left (fiction, I think) and upper right (non-fiction, I think). Click each book in each label that you think is correct, if it isn't then the book won't go into that slot and just try another slot.

POSSIBLE SPOILER, highlight to read: to find that last punch card, use your wand on the LARGE stack of books that are already on the floor to your lower right -- NOT on the books that have fallen to the floor (after you've used the 4 punch cards that you found within the library) and I think it's the 3rd book where it starts to sparkle and click around that area and the punch card will appear and be placed in your inventory.

You MIGHT possibly be allowed to find that 5th punch card within that large stack of books sitting on the floor to your right BEFORE using the first 4 punch cards that you found but you won't be able to use it until you've used those 1st 4 punch cards in the machine that's on the desk AFTER you've put away the books.

MEnr56

Edited on 10/06/2011 at 6:51:25 PM PST

Go to: