SeaSirenFL
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Moving from Saloon

[Post New]by SeaSirenFL on May 2, 11 1:59 PM
I have done all of the following, but the next location still won't show on the City Map:

* Clean the picture in mixing room to see where to go next
* Shoot down the chandelier and take the ceiling hook
* Solve the billiard puzzle, write down the number and take the note
* Take the earrings from the dancer's suitcase

Any ideas?

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Re:Moving from Saloon

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 2, 11 2:58 PM
If you did all thouse things, you should be able to go outside the saloon and walk down. It should give you a leaving cutscene and make a new thumbnail on the map. Try it and let us now if it helped.

[Post New]by riaelle on May 2, 11 3:06 PM
Same exact problem. All areas are clear, but nowhere to go. Cannot move off of scene outside of saloon.

SeaSirenFL
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by SeaSirenFL on May 2, 11 3:37 PM
Thank you so much, that did the trick! I like the game but there seem to be a lot of issues with it.

[Post New]by riaelle on May 3, 11 12:35 PM
I am unable to leave at end of chapter. Every room is "area clear", but cannot go any where!

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 3, 11 2:16 PM
riaelle: are you in the saloon? I tried to make it from left or right, but if I do what is needed, I always have the exit. I can't see any reason why you would not. If you have done everything that is described at the beginning, you should be able to walk down at the "outside saloon" screen. If not, try and give me the list of items you have in your inventory.

[Post New]by cacciass on May 3, 11 7:56 PM
I cannot move from the saloon. I have done all the tasks listed and still cannot move on. I have brushed the picture, have the feather and earrings, billiard ball puzzle, hook and horn.

Proxyman
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by Proxyman on May 4, 11 12:54 AM
You probably don't have the horn and the feather with you anymore, you must have used them for the doll and the spell. What you have probably missed is to look at the picture that you have brushed. You should do that to learn where to go next (and Lilly does not know that until shee looks at the picture). So try and then walk outside and down. Try to look at the things you work with, sometimes it can tell you important stuff.

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Feb 22, 12 1:53 PM
You have to go outside and walk away from the saloon and it goes to the cutscene where you see yourself walking away and then the hotel appears on the map and she says I have to go to the hotel. Only works when every roon is cleared, and don't forget the painting.

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Feb 22, 12 1:53 PM
You have to go outside and walk away from the saloon and it goes to the cutscene where you see yourself walking away and then the hotel appears on the map and she says I have to go to the hotel. Only works when every roon is cleared, and don't forget the painting.

Go to: