robap
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

three path catacomb

[Post New]by robap on May 2, 11 4:29 PM
followed hint , L,R,F,R,L , nothing happens , cant exit ????

Re:three path catacomb

[Post New]by judimh on May 3, 11 3:30 AM
The hint actually is " LRFRF ". I started over with a new name and discovered this. Was able to finish game, no prob.

[Post New]by goellers on May 5, 11 10:36 PM
yOU DID EXACTLY WHAT THE OTHER PERSON DID. LRFRF. STILL DOESN'T WORK. IS THIS CLOSE TO THE END SO I CAN QUITa?

[Post New]by mamacat2many on May 10, 11 3:25 AM
A BIG THANKS that worked for me.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on May 14, 11 6:36 AM
I'v done it both ways and backwards and forwards and I can't get through. Any other suggestions. I've worked hard on this game and not starting over.Is it LRFRF OR LRFRL or what? Help!

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 6:41:50 AM PST

LgtKarmeL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by LgtKarmeL on May 14, 11 9:00 AM
[b] It's LRFRF and I've changed names, still didn't work for me, sigh.... This is a horrible game as far as Im concerned. Tried it three times with no luck!!!

[Post New]by willowbae on May 20, 11 3:57 PM
I have turned it every which way but loose and nothing works. I need drastic help.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on May 31, 11 12:42 AM
I'm going to check with techs(customer service) on this one. I have tried everything "backwards, forwards, what have you and nothing works except ctrl,alt delete, sick of it!

[Post New]by heatherington on Jun 13, 11 3:39 PM
I can't believe they don't have a notebook. A simple notebook would be more than helpful.

ronnie169
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ronnie169 on Jun 17, 11 8:26 PM
I'm stuck here too, gone LRFLF, LRFRF and every other way but NOTHING, Been enjoying the game so far

leesmusic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by leesmusic on Jul 4, 11 4:03 PM
Nothing is working.....just have to escape out of screen. Something doesn't addup...why would LRFRL or LRFRF work for some but not for others...nothing is working for me. Is this a tech problem or what...any answers? The game is ok and I would like to finish it but can't.

[Post New]by silkwood743 on May 6, 12 11:24 AM
I can see now why it was a daily $2.99. I have tried LRFLR front way and right, and still nothing. Going to reconsider Big Fish games.

[Post New]by grandmapeggysue on Aug 25, 12 5:49 PM
It's very easy. Go to the left, wait for new scene then go to right, wait for new scene then go forward and so on. you will to into a long hallway with symbol at end. Good Luck

Go to: