Review!

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on May 2, 11 6:42 PM
Well the replay value is high. I apparently won the game with only 37% completed. I bought the game after the hour demo ran out - only to find I only had 2 more goals to accomplish. I had already accomplished 3. So the game could stand to be longer.
However I did say a high replay value.
That's because when you click on Extended Play, you can see which rooms you completed which puzzles in. You can click on a white star to basically play the game you skipped in that room.

Plot: not so much. Though I did crack up when the villain said "Do you know how long it took me to get all those items?!"

The real selling point to this game was the huge variety of games inside! More than just a list of items (LIST) you locate.
Letter Getter is quite fun in that you find the letters OR the objects they're spelling.
Each turn of the wheel randomly picks a new game type for you.

So this was fun. I was banging my head on RavenHearst and took a break with Millionaire Manor and I was really pleased.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Review!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 25, 11 8:22 AM
disgruntled_girl wrote: I was banging my head on RavenHearst and took a break with Millionaire Manor and I was really pleased.

Been there and done that with RavenHearst.

Have to say, though, that I was NOT impressed with this game particularly since MANY of the objects that needed to be found were so "into the side of the screen that you can NOT identify them" and I have a widescreen monitor, that I felt like I was being dissed by the developer when the score gives you the low percentage of correct finds.

MEnr56

Go to: