bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Alice's Adventures in Wonderland technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 3, 11 12:11 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

Re:Post any Alice's Adventures in Wonderland technical issues here only

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 3, 11 5:19 AM
downloaded but black screen when i try and play it

jillygong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jillygong on May 3, 11 8:02 AM
same here..music plays but screen is black..too bad

Grimhild
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Grimhild on May 3, 11 1:58 PM
Game worked fine, but it reset my screen brightness to blinding and I had to reboot to get it back to normal.

[Post New]by BethK3 on May 5, 11 5:39 AM
me too. black screen and music playing but thats it. too bad, as i was excited to try this.

[Post New]by Jojohollyhock on May 6, 11 5:21 AM
Just got black screen and some cute music. Too bad; is there a problem with this game? I see I'm not the only one.

Skwaw
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Skwaw on May 6, 11 8:18 AM
same here. black screen + music.

NANONAN
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by NANONAN on May 7, 11 9:34 AM
Ditto, ditto and ditto. Skippy music and black screen. Perhaps BFG could get this fixed and re-offer in a later newsletter?

Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by 4120 on May 17, 11 9:18 PM
Won't let me pick up a item it is a tie

[Post New]by Redbutterfly69 on Mar 28, 12 3:36 AM
The game started to play just fine...but, after clicking on a few items it goes black screen then the game closes. It's very frustrating, I really wanted to play this game. I love Alice games! Think they'll ever get American Mc Gee's Alice?

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Apr 20, 12 11:03 AM
Don't know if it was a malfunction in my game or not, but I had to click-hold-and-drag to move the picture from side to side and up and down in order to see the entire picture area in the first Hidden Object Scene. Didn't get any farther, for before I had even finished finding all the objects, the picture stopped responding when I tried to click-hold-and-drag it. This made it impossible to see all the areas and find all the objects. I tried changing to "windowed mode" but the scene was the same and it wouldn't allow me to move it so I could see the top, bottom, right side and left side.

I'm just glad I found out the game wouldn't work properly on my machine in the short time I spent in the demo.

Classicaljazz

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 20, 12 11:45 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear some of you are experiencing a black screen when trying to play the game. Since there can be a couple causes for that, I would first recommend checking out our help article that covers some basic troubleshooting steps you can take for that. I've put a link to that here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the suggestions in that help article aren't working, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they will be happy to help.

Classicaljazz,

One thing you can try is adjusting your screen resolution to see if the game might run better at a different ratio. You can click here to visit our help article covering that in more detail.

If that's not helping, I would also recommend contacting our Tech Support team so they can assist you with that.

I hope those suggestions help, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: