TeamSD
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

Another HdO Games???

[Post New]by TeamSD on May 3, 11 1:54 AM
When i saw the Today's Tommorow Game's Today, i looked at the title and thought that i maybe good. I download the trial and play it and it appears to be another HdO game!!!!!!

I really don't like HdO games, boring and old-fashioned.

Please BFG most of fishies here don't like HdO and you keep release it (there're 3-4 last month), if you want to release it you can make it a soft release and release other good game for TGT

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

Re:Another HdO Games???

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on May 3, 11 2:07 AM
It's definitely HdO, I've seen it for sale on disc and know to stay away!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 3, 11 2:47 AM
Thanks for the information. Its an HdO means for me: no download and no buy

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on May 3, 11 3:32 AM
That's too bad, the screen grabs looked beautiful.

Relen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Relen on May 3, 11 3:53 AM
I'm so glad someone has said something, for at least two months now the new releases have been 90% HdO games. I don't mind some of them if they're really good adventure based ones, but COME ON!!!! We have had barely any Time Management for ages now and very little of anything else. Sort it out BFG, or you'll have to think about rebranding your site so everyone knows its HdO specific!

xxybcc
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by xxybcc on May 3, 11 4:02 AM
I agree with all of you. If it is a hdo I will not download it. These are not well made games. Developers name needs to be in the description of all the games.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on May 3, 11 5:06 AM
Relen wrote:I'm so glad someone has said something, for at least two months now the new releases have been 90% HdO games. I don't mind some of them if they're really good adventure based ones, but COME ON!!!! We have had barely any Time Management for ages now and very little of anything else. Sort it out BFG, or you'll have to think about rebranding your site so everyone knows its HdO specific!

You might be confused, HdO is a specific developer, not a genre of games.

[Post New]by Streifenbarbe on May 3, 11 5:13 AM
I knew, reading the forum could save time ! Now I know it's an HdO I can spend my time on more useful things than trying this new game.
Thanks

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 3, 11 5:27 AM
Gonna change it from HdO to ABS[absolute..expletive...Stinker lol]

Relen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Relen on May 3, 11 6:24 AM
Oh, apologies, I'm thinking Just Hidden Object genre generally but there are still WAY too many of them!!! Some are absolutely great but when it comes to downloading it's good to have a nice variety which there hasn't been recently at all. And I've found that many of the hidden object ones have barely any back story, which is always really disappointing.

hookt
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by hookt on May 3, 11 3:39 PM
Not familiar with developer HdO . I guess this is the first HdO game I have tried. Only lasted 13 minutes of the demo. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

AddieT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by AddieT on May 4, 11 6:39 AM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels that way re: the developer.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on May 4, 11 10:18 AM
I really liked most of their recent games - if it wasn´t for all those buttons which I never can remember what they are for.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on May 4, 11 6:21 PM
If HdO could come out with some imagination for their mini-games, they might be more acceptable as a developer. Of this games mini-games, 12 of them are the mixed up puzzle type where you have to turn the pieces and put it together. Good for a couple of times, but not THAT many times. I love the story of Alice in Wonderland and wanted to like this game, and without the mini-games it would have been a good game, but alas....
Linda.

Daxxx333
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Daxxx333 on May 4, 11 11:16 PM
anytime I see those visuals on the side ( thie arrows and such on the side) I know that this is a crappy game with impossible graphics. Won't even download and gane with these features an i KNOW IT WILL BE CRAP

[Post New]by lindajoanne2003 on May 5, 11 4:38 PM
is there anyone out there that actually likes Hdo games so glad Im not alone in disliking these games very very boring and mind numbing wish they would say before downloading as I wouldnt waste my time

[Post New]by cheesemonkey14 on May 5, 11 4:40 PM
whats hdo?

Go to: