stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

Stevies Slot

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 3, 11 5:22 AM
Downloaded quickly trouble is it wont play i just get a black screen still it seems its a rubbish game and I think Ive played this on another site hard to tell theres been so many bit like the movies lol.......oh well roll on tomorow lol,us at Bigfish seem to be wishing our lives away over last few days knew the run of good games couldnt last

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

Re:Stevies Slot

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 3, 11 5:48 AM
It seems you can always tell how bad a new game is by the lack of postings after the initial surge

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on May 3, 11 9:09 AM
Well stevie by looking around this forum you were one of the lucky ones and couldn't get it to play! Here's hoping tomorrow is better!

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 3, 11 11:49 AM
Yes, my dears. There will be another game tomorrow. Or in the immortal words of Little Orphan Annie "tomorrow, tomorrow"

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 3, 11 11:52 PM
9 minutes to the next download

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on May 4, 11 5:16 AM
Looking for Stevo
stevieferr wrote:It seems you can always tell how bad a new game is by the lack of postings after the initial surge
Hmm... Well, actually, this time it seems there was a surge of comment from people who played the game for <1 minute (or not at all), followed by a steady trickle of comment from people who played for longer and quite liked it....

Personally find comment from those playing >1 minute more helpful ...

Go to: