equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

How to know when it's Hdo

[Post New]by equusjoy on May 3, 11 9:01 AM
As far as I can remember, Hdo is the only one that has the bar on the left hand side with all those "symbols". When I see that in the screen shots, I know it's not for me.

Joy

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:How to know when it's Hdo

[Post New]by vicalana on May 3, 11 9:02 AM
Thank you!! Saves me downloading and then hitting the exit button 60 seconds later!!

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on May 3, 11 9:58 AM
What do you mean by "Hdo"? Is that the developer? Please pm me the full name. thanks.

bootsky
Stingray
Stingray
5,333 Posts

[Post New]by bootsky on May 3, 11 10:34 AM
I assumed it was that shadow-type, is that it?
Having now started this game I realize equusjoy was quite correct & I now remember "those symbols" you have alot to do in sooo little time.

Edited on 05/03/2011 at 10:42:57 AM PST

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on May 4, 11 6:24 PM
Another way to tell is when the game starts, it will have the HdO splash screen. When I see that, I exit and delete!! Linda.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

How to know when it's Hdo

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 20, 12 4:10 PM
equusjoy wrote:As far as I can remember, Hdo is the only one that has the bar on the left hand side with all those "symbols". When I see that in the screen shots, I know it's not for me.
Joy

Bar on the left-hand side with all those "symbols"? Could you expand on what you're referring to as I've looked at the picture on my Game Manager, I've looked at the picture on the website page and I don't see to what you're talking about.

Had I known that this game was an HdO game, I wouldn't have wasted the time to download it and now I've got to waste more time to delete it. \

MEnr56

UPDATE: Okay, now I see the bars -- I rarely look at the actual 3 small pictures that depicts under the descriptions of games. Now that I know what to look for, I'll be much more attentive.

Edited on 04/20/2012 at 5:42:03 PM PST

Go to: