bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dragon Keeper forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dragon Keeper forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dragon Keeper players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dragon Keeper forum

[Post New]by cyndihugs on May 4, 11 12:39 PM
Hello everyone~

I get the game up and it has, on what looks like, a sign: "set the name of the dragon keeper"....then below that is a tiny picture of a hand [or looks like a hand], that has: That's You" and the bottom right of the sign has a green check mark.

I clicked all over that sign and all over the game and no where was there a place for me to be able to type in my name!

I read where this has happen to a couple of other ppl but no one came back (or hasn't when I started this post), to say if they figured out a way to get their name on it or not.

If this has happen to anyone else and they got it to work, I'd appreciate it if you'd post and let me know how ya got your name on it....everytime I try, it takes demo time away from me so I'm not going to try again until someone will 'share' the secret with me. lol

Thanks in Advance!

[Post New]by bearchan on May 6, 11 5:25 PM
Hi Cyndihugs, try clicking right in the middle of the space between "dragon keeper" and "That's You!). When you do, you see (barely!) a orange blinking light. Then just start typing your name. It's a great game but it's not very user-friendly!

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on May 24, 11 8:55 AM
I tried clicking in the middle, and clicked on the orange light, and tried typing a name, but nothing happened. I had to turn off my laptop, and turn it on again. This is happening on another site as well. I wish you game people would try the games first, and get the kinks out before offering it to us costumers, thanks.

[Post New]by hobbky2 on Jun 14, 11 5:19 AM
I SIMPLY LOVE Dragon Keeper once I got past HOW to get my name on the board to begin play. This is a great new, totally different, addition to Big Fish games. I can hardly wait for a sequel to come out to it, or at least I hope the developer will produce a sequel. It is fun for all ages. Great pick Big Fish!

[Post New]by quietmynx on Oct 25, 11 8:00 PM
hiya Im having figuring how to get the imps?

[Post New]by sarac1964 on Nov 19, 11 8:30 PM
hi there love the game but im on the second island and it keeps saying expand my caves what am i doing wrong ?

[Post New]by lobolover on Sep 24, 12 3:13 PM
hey well you just have to save up your coins plus if you click on certain places you get extra coins

[Post New]by wiccedgoddess on Sep 11, 13 4:46 AM
Every time I try to collect gems, it says my chests are full. I have sold dragons, bought food crates, bought dragons, still to no avail. What can I do to remedy this problem? I am getting frustrated. It says that I have no jewels to make jewelry with, therefore, my chests should not be full, I would think. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Go to: