bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Detective Agency 2: Banker's wife forum

[Post New]by GrannyMamma on May 6, 11 3:07 PM
Am at the front door with hidden objects. Have found everything but the pineapple. Can someone tell me where it is?

[Post New]by charlotte753 on May 6, 11 5:00 PM
I can't knock on the door. I don't know why. I have put the handle but it dosen't seem to work.

[Post New]by charlotte753 on May 6, 11 5:01 PM
GrannyMamma wrote:Am at the front door with hidden objects. Have found everything but the pineapple. Can someone tell me where it is?

Near the lion

[Post New]by chanty12 on May 10, 11 5:25 PM
wow this game really sucks and so not worth paying $7.99. Do not buy it!

[Post New]by Geener on Jun 19, 11 5:55 PM
I bought this game and really would like to play it. I made it to the greenhouse with the lightbulb, but it won't let me put the bulb into the socket. Stupid popup comes up everytime telling me it's dark in there. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, started at the beginning as a new player, got to the same spot - same problem. Very frustrating! Can anybody help me with this?

[Post New]by mairead91 on Mar 10, 13 3:19 PM
I have solved all the puzzles at the entrance, inside the living room and in the greenhouse, but the venue will not move to the hotel. I've logged out and logged in twice, and the problem still exists. Help!!!

Edited on 03/10/2013 at 3:24:59 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 10, 13 6:30 PM
Hi mairead91,

I'm sorry you're having trouble moving on in your game!

First, I'd try scrolling through our walkthrough and see if it shows anything else you can do in another part of the game. You can check it out by clicking right here.

If you've done everything it shows leading up to the spot where you're stuck, then it may be that there's more of a technical issue going on. In that case, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look and work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: