cat

cat

[Post New]by adrift on May 4, 11 2:00 AM
thxs

Edited on 05/04/2011 at 2:54:05 AM PST

Re:cat

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on May 4, 11 2:15 AM
You need a butterfly. Look in the greenhouse.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on May 4, 11 6:34 AM
Adrift, welcome to the pond! It's a good idea to leave your original question, then write your thanks in a separate post. This helps other players who might be stuck on the same question, because we read your post about the cat, read your problem, then get dobbiemijnboekje's helpful reply.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 4, 11 7:21 AM
The Blog Walkthrough has now been posted. It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Jinnare on May 28, 11 8:33 PM
Thanks, folks! I had quickly checked the walkthrough for how to move the cat but didn't go down far enough 'cause I didn't realize I needed to go elsewhere and then come back to move the cat.

After all, there is a perfectly lovely feather cat toy sitting on the sofa if I could have just figured out how to pick it up! Once I had it in my head that it was the solution to moving the cat, I never got my thinking back outside the box again. Duh!! (head slap)

Go to: