mdcrab13
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

game is a joke

[Post New]by mdcrab13 on May 4, 11 5:55 AM
This game is a complete waste of time. Really ridiculous! Come on BF. Get with it! Not a chance I will buy this one!

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Re:game is a joke

[Post New]by suniris on May 4, 11 6:14 AM
I may not feel as strongly as stated but it is a no buy for me.

Game froze more than once..crashed once. needed to restart computer as it kept saying "another game is running".

too many problems for a "not so great game".

It's a for me

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 4, 11 6:38 AM
Hi mdcrab - welcome

Yes, this game is 'not a brilliant one' but Big Fish can only offer what the developers and publishers give them. If they want the 'good games' they must also try to sell the bad ones' as well.

Here's hoping for some 'gems' to come along in the near future

A welcome also to suniris

Happy gaming to you both

unclewally
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

game is a joke

[Post New]by unclewally on May 4, 11 7:05 AM
mdcrab13 wrote:This game is a complete waste of time. Really ridiculous! Come on BF. Get with it! Not a chance I will buy this one!

Why are you straddling the fence on this game? Go ahead and say what you really think about it.
unclewally
p.s. I agree with your opinion of this . . .lame game

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

game is a joke

[Post New]by peglegann on May 4, 11 7:46 AM
unclewally wrote:
mdcrab13 wrote:This game is a complete waste of time. Really ridiculous! Come on BF. Get with it! Not a chance I will buy this one!

Why are you straddling the fence on this game? Go ahead and say what you really think about it.
unclewally
p.s. I agree with your opinion of this . . .lame game

Hee hee. It is so funny how we all can differ! ROFL! I finally had the chance to demo this 6 hours after I saw it. (Da-n work) I really like it. The items are small but as Goofyduck said in the C & R thread, the items are where you expect them to be. I was very worried when each chapter took so little time, until I looked at the WT. 25 Chapters. Nice mini games and quite a few of them.
After so many bad reviews, I thought it was a no go but now. It is on my possible list.
Welcome unclewally

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by brewcan1 on May 4, 11 12:46 PM
I aree with PEGLEGANN.Played the demo and will most proberbly use a free game credit.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

game is a joke

[Post New]by cll1950 on May 10, 11 3:16 PM

I agree. Thia game feels so cheesy and clumbsy. I got to the conversation with the maid and that was enough for me.
Have fun all.

[Post New]by disgruntled_girl on Jun 28, 11 5:30 PM
"Meh" about sums it up. Sorry, I'm just not liking this game and I'm so glad I got the demo first. Bless Big Fish for those.

In order to get the last item on a scene, you have to go to ANOTHER scene to get something to assist you in getting that last item.
Just not sure I like that process. I can see it working in say - a Murder Mystery in a Mansion.
But it just doesn't fly in this, it kinda belly flops.

Spoiler: Please don't say "I need to move this cat" and have a cat toy behind the cat - but that isn't the item needed to move the cat.
That's just inane.
So's releasing a butterfly inside your client's home to get their cat moving.
And shutting the power off to the entire house just to get a single light bulb.

Go to: