Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

A Time Mgt. game today

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on May 4, 11 6:15 AM
I guess there's a TM game as a soft release today. The write-up says that Dragon Keeper is a TM game.

I can't play them, but I hope those that do enjoy today's offering.

jlanger78
Marlin
Marlin
9,474 Posts

Re:A Time Mgt. game today

[Post New]by jlanger78 on May 4, 11 6:35 AM
i don't know about this game.. I only played about 5 min of the demo, not my thing.. you seem to be feeding a baby dragon after you take a hammer and break it's shell and then it spits out rubies you need to collect.. that's it.. well so far.. not of real interest to me.. and i am a TM fan

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 5, 11 3:03 PM
Hi Sablesshadow and jlanger78!

I just wanted to swim by to move this thread over to the Dragon Keeper Forum. It will also continue to show up in the Chit-Chat Corner.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on May 6, 11 3:50 AM
If you've have ever had any speed problem with plaing TM's...... then this one will get you hooked (aside from the the green dragons with pink bonnet which will motive you to spoil and get sopppy). In the last cave these babies will melt your heat and encourage the finale to turn out in your favour

A Time Mgt. game today

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on May 6, 11 12:35 PM

Sablesshadow wrote:
I guess there's a TM game as a soft release today.

I'm excited. How so? Let's just say that after trying the demo my enthusiasm for this game has become quite firm despite a rather soft introduction.

SnowNSew
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by SnowNSew on May 7, 11 7:01 AM
Thank you so much for posting this. I totally missed this game. With the dearth of TM games lately, I have been trying to look at ALL new releases - not just TMGT. Guess I was just lazy on this day.

Go to: