tehi
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Level 4-4 (new bar seating with no color coding to start) Help with expert

[Post New]by tehi on May 4, 11 8:18 AM
This is an old game that I just re-discovered and am enjoying but I'm compulsive about getting expert on every level

Not sure if I will get a response because I don't know how many others out there are still playing this first diner dash. (I have all the others also but go back to this one every now and then to try and get expert)

Soooooo.....anyone with tips on seating and color matching on this level to get over 12,000 points?

tehi
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Re:Level 4-4 (new bar seating with no color coding to start) Help with expert

[Post New]by tehi on May 4, 11 10:28 AM
Passed it expert level.....not sure how but I did it..

Re:Level 4-4 (new bar seating with no color coding to start) Help with expert

[Post New]by Neverlosehope on Sep 23, 11 11:41 PM
Seat everyone at the bar except for purple and yellow girls in the beginning. Seat them at the 4 seater table. Then from there use all your purple and yellows for that 4 seater. Don't use the 2 seater tables at all. Took awhile to figure out that by seating the purples/yellows at 4 seater you can move them around. You can't do that at the bar.

ETA: Nevermind...I replayed it and I was wrong. The group of 4 girls (2 purple/2 yellows) goes down at the bottom of the bar. At the top of the bar is the group with 4 girls ( 2 blue/2 red). At the 4 seater table put the 2 green college guys. From there you will see a lot of colors that you can easy fit into this beginning placement. Remember not to give out any bread or drinks until they have all put down their menus OR when they have finished eating...that way the chains will not be interrupted.

Ended up with a score of 13, 045.

Edited on 09/24/2011 at 11:48:49 AM PST

Go to: