Kat

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Nov 7, 17 12:41 PM
Billye
I too have been troubled with new day cycle time. At one point my chest appeared at 7pm opposed to 6pm - now it's 6pm instead of 5pm.
This game is really going to the crapper
Kat

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Nov 7, 17 12:44 PM
Billye
I too have been troubled with new day cycle time. At one point my chest appeared at 7pm opposed to 6pm - now it's 6pm instead of 5pm.
This game is really going to the crapper
Kat

Now I am receiving a msg stating that I cannot post a NEW Msg so soon????
Really - I have been playing this game for several yrs now..this is a first

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Nov 7, 17 12:49 PM
I am still having problems loading, server temporarily unavailable & sluggish game behaviour.
I have emailed BF re this problem with no solution in site. It appears other players are experiencing these on going issues, therefore, logically, it is more than personal pc issues.
I have cleared all caches on all browsers, tried 3 different browsers, updated flash player. There is nothing wrong with my video card and I also have the latest Direct X.
I ask that BF contact Playme8 to alert them to these issues in a bid to resolve them.
Kind regards

sammy219
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by sammy219 on Nov 7, 17 10:15 PM
Thanks Kat! And Draeko, good move. Tech support told me there was nothing they could do to fix the issues I have, given I have tried all the suggestions they have already. I hope they do contact the developers and get some solution soon.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 9, 17 10:14 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for providing your feedback and also the details of your experiences while playing Rooms of Memory. Thank you for including the changes that have occurred on the devices seeing this issue as well as the impact that has been seen on game play.

We definitely do our best to provide our player's suggestions, feedback, and concerns to the appropriate teams as well as specific details regarding the issue or experience they are having. We continue to share threads and replies such as this with the developers of the game. This is so they have all the information we've gathered regarding issues reported in the game and so we can aid their investigations as best we can.

However, I can absolutely understand the frustration that occurs when it appears that there has been no action taken. I can assure you that moderators do continue to request additional information, and we will be certain to provide that information as soon as we are provided it. If our team could provide more assistance or changes to the game, we would do so because we want our players to be able to not only enjoy the game, but have ready access to it when one is able to play it. Hopefully, the right teams will be able to provide a resolution to the issues that players have been reporting sooner rather than later.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your concerns and feedback. We also want to thank you in advance for being sure to keep this specific thread for technical issues in Rooms of Memory in the future, which will help us get information to use during investigations to the right teams more rapidly. Don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators should there be further questions too; we're happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Nov 13, 17 12:59 PM
The behaviour of this game for the past two days is unacceptable. It is beyond sluggish in both loading & general game play.

As there are many players that are reporting difficulties I think that playme8 needs to re-evaluate it's platform & patch in fixes as players frustration level is rising and causing some players to quit ROM. If playme8 wishes to keep making a profit, it would be in their interest to find permanent solutions to these issues pronto!

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Nov 13, 17 3:15 PM
I have refreshed so that I can gift neighbours - so far it is at 30% after exactly 10 minutes. I AM SO SICK OF THIS! What the hell is going on!!!!!

Please fix it.

In addition to this I paid 20 crystals for "Dragons & Chimeras" & because of loading issues I lost this completed event = 2500xp etc. This is unacceptable.

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 12:12:42 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 14, 17 4:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for providing your experiences while playing Rooms of Memory. Currently, the game is unavailable to be played online. For more information regarding this, please see our announcement below:

An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - November 14, 2017

As soon as we are provided more information about the status of the game, a moderator will be sure to follow up on this announcement above to let our players know what we've learned.

Thank you for your patience while waiting for the right teams to resolve that, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by musicdancer on Nov 14, 17 7:15 PM
game not working on my end either

saraherc5
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by saraherc5 on Nov 16, 17 6:00 PM
saraherc5 wrote:Even the "Technical Issues" page doesn't work right! GRRRRRRRRR.
May the Gods of Internet land & especially BIG FISH GAMES/ Rooms of Memory grant us this Prayer: May the whirly Gigs become SOLD! May we ALL Become able to GIFT Our N. May we be able to VISIT Our Neighbors. May we have applicable ACCESS to "Technical Issues" page for Rooms of Memory.
Can I get an AMEN?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 16, 17 6:13 PM
Hello musicdancer,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response from us. I'm swimming over to provide some more information.

Rooms of Memory became incompatible with our website after a recent update to the site. Changes need to be made to the game by developers to make it compatible again. We're deeply sorry for the disruption this causes, and we appreciate your understanding. For more information, please read the announcement below:

An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - November 14, 2017

If there are remaining questions, please PM me or another moderator. We'll gladly provide some assistance.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by patokaill on Nov 16, 17 7:59 PM
For the last 2 days, ROM on The bigfish I play has been inactivated. Has that happened to anybody else? Also last year I played ROM on playme 8 through yahoo and now I can't. Has anybody had problems with the password on playme 8? I ask because that is the best version of ROM

[Post New]by Sonnenschein81 on Nov 16, 17 10:11 PM
How long will it take to get the game back on track? I bought a task for 20 slides that I can not finish. I'm really frustrated not to get into the game. How does it work, others come into play through another browser and others do not. The browsers I use do not work. One works up to 89% and then nothing works. I ask for the fastest possible correction of the Fehler.Kann the game can not be set back to the previous state, so it runs at least ????

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Nov 18, 17 1:51 AM
AGAIN not working. Yesterday the game was working fine for me using Firefox. Today the game won't load no matter which browser I use, all I get is what should be the game play screen with a yellow background. I'm using Wins 10 on a 2 month old computer, everything up to date and I've cleared cache etc. Why such an issue constantly now?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 18, 17 2:17 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm so sorry that Rooms of Memory hasn't been working. Recently, changes made the game incompatible with the Big Fish Games website. Until some changes are made on the developer's end, the game won't be available through our site. On behalf of the Moderation Team, please allow me to apologize deeply for the inconveniences this causes.

If and when we receive more information, we'll absolutely update the announcement below with it:

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if questions arise. We'll be happy to provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Nov 19, 17 3:57 AM
Well it's not your fault so no apology necessary from you. And thanks for the kind reply.

bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm so sorry that Rooms of Memory hasn't been working. Recently, changes made the game incompatible with the Big Fish Games website. Until some changes are made on the developer's end, the game won't be available through our site. On behalf of the Moderation Team, please allow me to apologize deeply for the inconveniences this causes.

If and when we receive more information, we'll absolutely update the announcement below with it:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/949536.page">An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - November 14, 2017</a>

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">moderator</a> if questions arise. We'll be happy to provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

bboop1999
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by bboop1999 on Nov 19, 17 7:39 PM
I haven't been able to log on to the game since late PM of 11/17/17. I played earlier in the day and bought crystals, but when I returned nothing worked. I've cleared so much that I hardly recognize my computer.....I've tried every forum imaginable, Foxfire, Chrome, IE, the list goes on and on. I'm so annoyed as I have spent FAR TOO much time and even more MONEY $$$$$. According to my "receipts" I spent almost $250 since 11/5/17 and can't even get in to find out what's going on!!! I am beyond frustrated. If I didn't have so much money invested in this I probably wouldn't care - but I do (shame on me). It was/is one of my guilty secrets! Even if we had an "ETA" on when this technical issue would be resolved I would feel better. It's just getting old....

[Post New]by tjschott on Nov 20, 17 10:00 AM
Is rooms of memory back up after the update issues from Nov 14 2017? It is now Nove 20, 2017 and I still can not get on to play

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 20, 17 3:27 PM
Hello bboop1999 and tjschott,

Thank you for your patience and for taking the time to report technical issues with Rooms of Memory. It sounds like there are some questions about the current status of our portal to this game. Currently, it appears that our version of the game is still unavailable to be played. I'm sorry for this, and as soon as we receive information regarding a change in the status for this game, a moderator will be certain to announce it to our players here.

bboop1999, I'm sorry that our portal for the game is currently unavailable. If you would like more assistance with those purchases in the meantime, I definitely recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with details of those transactions, such as the order numbers of the purchases. Our Reps will be certain to follow up as soon as they are able.

tjschott, we hope that we hear back from the right teams soon regarding this issue. A moderator will be sure to update our players here if we hear about a change in the status of the game.

Thank you to our players for their patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: