Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on May 28, 15 10:13 PM
mina47 wrote:Can anyone tell me what to do with the pet medallions?

Hell-o , and WELCOME again . The PET MEDALLIONS are used to craft some of the pets we got from the last 2 or 3 game updates .

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on May 29, 15 12:05 PM
to sbaker not to turn the kettle black but what are u basein your info on ?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 29, 15 12:35 PM
Mountain...........level 63 is as far as we all can go.........we just wait for another update.......hopefully not too long........and hope its a big update.

I have been playing this game for a year and a half now..........had to wait for content updates lots of times.

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on May 29, 15 4:33 PM
to sbaker 2318 just out of curiosity do u complete all your achievements where your avatar is? yes or no thnks just curious

[Post New]by Bonski on May 29, 15 4:41 PM
I appear to be in Groundhog Day. Stuck on level 63. Can't complete the daily quests because I have to complete the Winter Idol, but when I try to get the Mask of Virtue I get anything but. Come on developers, play fair.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 29, 15 4:45 PM
Mountain...........I have all but one..............beat the dragon..........another couple of weeks and maybe I will have that one.

[Post New]by harley456 on May 30, 15 5:40 AM
when is the next update

[Post New]by Manatee2 on May 30, 15 6:02 AM
catm60 wrote:Essex92 - I too have only the blue dot, this is VERY frustrating...I just received an email that also states it is a priority...not holding my breath!

[Post New]by Manatee2 on May 30, 15 7:13 AM
Still waiting for the next update. I also had only the blue dot. When I updated my iPad, everything worked. Hope this helps. Manatee

[Post New]by elisaxh on May 30, 15 7:27 AM
Hello,

I'm having problem continuing the game, message said " The Keeper of the Castle will be able to talk to you after the update". It is part of the Anabel requirement to finish the chapter.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 30, 15 8:19 AM
Elisaxh.......Welcome to the forum!

Level 63 is where we are all stuck...........we just have to wait for a content update.

[Post New]by bugibba135 on May 30, 15 11:43 AM
I started my game tonight and got through a complete round only for the game to stop because of glitch occurred with the connection resulting in my waiting and waiting in vain to restart and when it eventually did it went right back to the beginning and I lost all my progress and 5 diamonds that were gifted to me at the start. This really cheesed me off and I completely lost my mojo. I think I should get my diamonds back at least.

Bcurls
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bcurls on May 30, 15 3:58 PM
bonski-

you may be at the top of the game! i think i read that somewhere. might be on the midnight castle fb page.

Bcurls
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bcurls on May 30, 15 4:00 PM
i am stuck on 50 can't get anywhere, but am collecting coins & what have you in hopes of new update!

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on May 31, 15 4:28 AM
so sbaker2318 how long have u been waiting for update would usay

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on May 31, 15 5:32 AM
We finished the last upate around May 2 ... waiting since then

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 31, 15 6:03 AM
What Toffifee said...........The devs are trying to fix the blue dot problem, the glitchy tournaments, disappearing Norman...........we never know........we get it when we get it........I would rather have a nice big, glitch free update than a short glitchy one......I have learned patience in this game.

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on May 31, 15 8:13 AM
whatever the reason behind madness, hope this is not taken out of context , where does one go to air the issues and blunders, where ever chips may fall , after all we're are with faults, think someone should issue statement make it priority so sorry if this ruffled some feathers again my apologies after all is this not aforum

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on May 31, 15 8:46 AM
Have a new computer,, all those friend for 324087 (PC) Mimmim the new number is
460296. Don't cancel old number yet. I can send items I have. That stuff did not transfer to new computer. Just don't send items to old number. I have to add new friends to new computer. I will add you all again. Thanks....

mountain71
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by mountain71 on May 31, 15 10:20 AM
arghh, with great disdain lol anyone care to contribute $ for therapy

Go to: