betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by betslou41 on Aug 5, 14 12:12 PM
Hi ! Betslou41 here. My friebd code# is 322103. I had to do a system recovery on my computer, so lost everything on this game. I also play Awakening Kingdoms, so I had to d/l both games !! This game started me from scratch, but AK had everything saved !!! Go figure ! I need some friends, so if you can, let me know. Thanks !!!

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 5, 14 12:54 PM
chris_2_4 wrote:Are you kidding me!? Ragnis wants multiples of the same items! WTH - that is just insanely unfair! Maybe time to quit

and then more places to open at high prices and crazy craftings that cost 2-4000 gp!
You know, BF, greed can kill a company

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 6, 14 12:41 AM
For the first time, I did not get the three gems when I reached my fifth day...just said Congratulations, and quietly went away. I do hope this isn't going to become a regular problem.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Aug 6, 14 11:26 AM
Items disappearing from inventory from HOS and rewards. Latest ones are Pendant of Sympathy and TimeFlow.

editing to add I am on lvl 25 so the quest did not want two of the same item. The hos items missing are noticed because I complete one and buy the other of what I need to open (for example the chained chest) for me the next day. when the next day I play, I am again missing one or two items needed to open the chest! Or if I have opened the chest already, the object of desire itself is missing from my inventory!

Since I use the coins and diamonds i have purchased to get these quests completed, and items crafted, and buy the items needed to open the zoom areas--- the game glitch is wasting what I have paid for yet not helping me to further myself in the game. Essentially my purchase has vanished.

Edited on 08/07/2014 at 1:47:17 PM PST

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Aug 6, 14 4:23 PM
Now my mechanical heart is gone, a gift from a friend a few days ago (of course the quests wants it now) Hope the Devs can fix this soon!

editing to add I am on lvl 25 and the quest did not want two of the same item.

Edited on 08/07/2014 at 11:30:07 AM PST

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 6, 14 8:47 PM
Dobiesrus wrote:The friend icon is glowing as if I have a gift or a new friend request but when I checked that was not the case. I turned off my iPad to reboot but when I turned it back on the icon was still glowing. Any ideas?
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/260/275265.page

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Aug 6, 14 10:40 PM
This is the pc version tech, you need the iOS thread..

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/260/275265.page

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 7, 14 12:14 AM
Gifting skipped one...had five to give, gave one, got the card, and then it skipped four, and went down to three. Checked after giving those three, and only four were given. Seems like the glitches and errors are becoming more numerous daily. Y'all know what the old saying is...a pretty face and body will only take you so far. Same thing with this game. Lovely to look at but if they don't fix all of the things wrong, they will lose even more players.

A Zen Wolfen GA USA

Urania66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Urania66 on Aug 7, 14 4:51 AM
Need help to get back my game!!!

A few days ago, I had to reinstall my OS and format the disc, I backuped important stuff, but my game identity is gone. When I installed BigFish app and MC, I had new ID number and I am expected to start all over from the beginning.

How can I get my ID number and achievemnts back?
My ID number is 164727. Hope this cloud technology means something and that all I achieved in this game is somewhere on BF servers.

Hoping for an answer and solution.

Best regards,

Hat Lady

Urania66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Urania66 on Aug 7, 14 5:01 AM
One additional information:
My old ID was 164727. My new beginners ID is 320322. Is it possible for BF technicians to upload my old ID file/files to this new ID? So one day I start the game and all is back?! That would be a blast!

Mimik_
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Mimik_ on Aug 7, 14 7:43 AM
There is a discrepancy under my Achievements: at the bottom of the page it shows "Complete 69/81", while under Superstar it shows "67/80". My ID code is 209359. Thank you.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Aug 7, 14 6:15 PM
This is after the update today-- I wasn't credited with a thank you card needed to craft pets.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Aug 7, 14 8:14 PM
WHY DO I BOTHER TO CHECK THE BOX TO KEEP ME SIGNED IN. I HAVE TO SIGN IN EVERY TIME I COME TO THE FORUM, YOU MIGHT JUST AS WELL DO AWAY WITH THE BOX IT IS NOT WORKING. AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE REPORTED IT. I HAVE BEEN PATIENT BUT COME ON IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH AT LEAST. AND NO FIX AND NO REPLY. WHAT GIVES.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Aug 7, 14 11:13 PM
OH Great I just opened my game and it said a new update I did this and nothing has changed except for a few name changes for the HOB items??????? No new levels or Quests. It is still saying automation reset wait for the next update. I checked the APP. and it says no new update after I completed this last new one!!

Aaron Canada 131384

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Aug 8, 14 12:48 AM
tigress1_2u wrote:OH Great I just opened my game and it said a new update I did this and nothing has changed except for a few name changes for the HOB items??????? No new levels or Quests. It is still saying automation reset wait for the next update. I checked the APP. and it says no new update after I completed this last new one!!

Aaron Canada 131384

I have this same problem with Forest Fairy Cwll England 179313

wyrd44
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by wyrd44 on Aug 8, 14 3:05 AM
I have downloaded game and have got as far as a compass and gate quest right at beginning, asks me to talk to Annabel, and I get a white circle that then makes the game freeze there. Have reinstalled, cleaned out browsers etc, I play antiques roadshow, and Awakening castle with no problem. When I go back into the game again, goes straight to the white circle screen and bypasses the intro screens, where all the options, settings, etc is. Is there a way to reset or can you look via Dr
Fish what is wrong. Thank you. Will not uninstall game until you give me a solution. Cheers in advance

[Post New]by Steve_Go_Yanks on Aug 8, 14 7:58 AM
Still not getting all my coins for the morphing flowers.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 8, 14 6:43 PM
Since the latest update, the game does not shut down completely.

It closes, and the game manager appears, if I try to play another game, I get a message that another game is already open. I have to CAD and open task manager to shut down MC.

wyrd44
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by wyrd44 on Aug 8, 14 6:58 PM
wyrd44 wrote:I have downloaded game and have got as far as a compass and gate quest right at beginning, asks me to talk to Annabel, and I get a white circle that then makes the game freeze there. Have reinstalled, cleaned out browsers etc, I play antiques roadshow, and Awakening castle with no problem. When I go back into the game again, goes straight to the white circle screen and bypasses the intro screens, where all the options, settings, etc is. Is there a way to reset or can you look via Dr
Fish what is wrong. Thank you. Will not uninstall game until you give me a solution. Cheers in advance

wyrd44
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by wyrd44 on Aug 8, 14 7:00 PM
Still waiting on any sort of answer to my query please. Can anyone shed any light on why I cant get past the first quest and it freezes.

Go to: