Ready for the special room

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Ready for the special room

[Post New]by Grimwald on Mar 3, 18 10:11 AM
Chris Arwin has brought us to a clearing in a scrubby, thin forest. A couple of incongruous picnic tables and an outdoor barbecue grill are nearby.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Chris says unexpectedly.

I start to reply that I hadn't said anything, but Chris is cupping one hand to his ear, looking for all the world like someone taking a call on a cell phone. I pat my pockets, only to remember that I gave my last phone to Cash. Then I wonder what coordinates the tracking app will show, and am reminded that I have lost the tracking device back in the tunnel.

"She did what?!" he exclaims. "That is not what we agreed on!" Chris glances in my direction and turns his back a little. "Hey, I can't talk here. Wait for me."

He turns back to me. I tip my ear at him.

"Hey, um, I need to leave you here for a bit. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Too late I realize what is about to happen. "Oh, no you don't!" I lunge at him, but miss. He vanishes.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 3, 18 11:03 AM
As I land the flying carpet right outside the Tea Room I almost topple a lady who is sitting on the step. I jump off & approach her “Oops,sorry about that I’m still trying to get the hang of landing this thing”
“Hi,I’m virginiabreeze but you can call be breeze.I guess as your not hopping around you must be Roo.”I nod.” I wouldn’t go in there if I were you” she continues “The capt’n isn’t very happy.
I giggle & say”Oh don’t worry about Randy,he’s a pussycat really.He just worries about us.....Well here goes,let’s get this over with!”

I take a deep breath & enter the Tea Room.Randy is standing before me,about 2 inches from my face,in an instant. With his hands on his hips he bellows “And where the heck have you been?
“ Now Randy stop fussing,I was perfectly safe in the company of the Sultan.While you have been lazing around here...Oops I mean resting,I have discovered new skills & weapons that just might be useful if we are attacked.
Is there any tea in the pot & are there any cookies left ?

virginiabreeze
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by virginiabreeze on Mar 3, 18 5:34 PM
I am living in a room full of ghosts. Literally.

They have now helped me catch up the Castle Challenges and between the ghost and the kittens I have almost collected enough from the HOS to level up to 42.

Meanwhile I have been studying Glinda's Book. Yes, It is THAT book, the one that belonged to Glinda the Good of the Land of OZ. The Book of Records, that instantly shows all that happens in the world.

How the developers got hold of it I do not know.

At the moment it seems to be set, not to OZ, but to Midnight Castle. And it is informing me of the progress of my fellow inmates.

So Anne and Charlie know where I am. Charlie can read minds!!!

Grimwald is (Spoilers)!?!

PTG is ill and the Captain is not well? Perhaps I should float back and check on them. (Float as my knee is still swollen) I became "Diaphanous Diane" and floated back to the Tea Room. I could hear the Captain from the outside. I had just became solid and "whump." A flying carpet landed almost on top of me.

“Oops! Sorry about that I’m still trying to get the hang of landing this thing”

“Hi. I’m virginiabreeze but you can call be breeze. I guess as you are not hopping around you must be Roo.”

The petite lady nodded her head as she got up from the carpet.

"I wouldn’t go in there if I were you. The Captain isn’t very happy"

She giggled.”Oh don’t worry about Randy, he’s a pussycat really. He just worries about us.....Well here goes, lets get this over with!”

She entered the Tea Room Since she seems to know what she was doing, I decided to head back to my room in the Secret Library.

As I entered, my ghostly BFF was smiling at me. "Your army awaits your command."

As I read out the next challenge, I glanced at "Alice's Mirror."

"Wonderland. . .?"

Edited on 03/03/2018 at 8:27:22 PM PST

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Mar 3, 18 10:47 PM
Once again fate rears it’s head to help me see what I must do. In this case, it is the sudden illness that PTG comes down with and the under-the-weather look of Captain Randy. To me, apparently I must aid Cash and Wickerbat in finding Grim on my own. This decision made, I get up, bring my little friends and head for the door. I hadn’t noticed the Captain head the same way as me and nearly run into his back. I catch it and circle around. As I do, I pass Auntie Roo but don’t know it until Wickerbat whispers it to me. I give her a nod and step outside.

Outside, I see Breeze just as she seems to vanish. I recognize the ghost she becomes as the one who moved through the holding cell the guards were using, but she is gone before I can even say hello.

Forgetting that my amulet is still fully on, I start to make my own plan. First, because it probably isn’t safe for mr out there, I will need a way to hide in plain site, next, I will need some food and water. These things taken care of, I can collect Buddy, Cash and Wickerbat and be on our way. If the map on the phone is accurate and the ferrets can track Grim by scent, we may just be able to find her and I hope it isn’t too late.

Putting down Cash And Wickerbat I say “stay close to Buddy. I have a plan in mind and I will need you 3 soon.” With nods of agreement, they scurry off and I head inside intent on finding something to wear so that I can blend in.

Edited on 03/04/2018 at 12:01:31 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 4, 18 2:24 PM
It is only when Angel finishes relaying all the news of recent events in the Tea Room I realise that PTG & his infernal broom are missing.
“Sick!. ....He can’t be sick we must go on a mission of mercy to see him” Angel is quick to repeat the Docs’ orders of NO VISITORS”
“Poppycock! I must make sure he is ok,besides I’m sure it didn’t include us” Angel shakes her head & groans,knowing I will not rest until I am reassured.
I write a note & hand it to Angel.”Now take this note to the Tavern & wait for a reply.I will meet you at the rear of the Castle in 15 minutes”.

Angel finally arrives (a little late) carrying the box from Saltys’.
“Roo,what on earth is in here,it’s heavy” Angel asks.
“Now stop complaining,I’ve had to manage this lot” I say as I point to the covered cage behind me.
“Errrm....Roo,something in that cage is hissing’
“Of course it’s hissing,that’s what snakes do” Angel sniffles a scream and replies”There are SNAKES in there!!!! I answer quickly wanting to get on & not waste anymore time “Now Angel,don’t be a baby they won’t hurt you.All you have to do is release them into that door over there to create a diversion,then hide until I return,I won’t be more than a few minutes”

I grab the box,open out the flying carpet & hop on it before Angel has a chance to realise she has to grab the snakes to get them out of the cage.
So far ,so good. PTG has been given a room in the attic.It’s easy to spot which one as his crazy owl is perched on the roof above the window which is wide open to allow fresh air in.The broom “bristles” so I take the Everlasting Spark from my pocket,show it to the broom & it sheepishly dives under the bed.

>>>>>> cont......

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 4, 18 2:54 PM
Already I can hear the screams so Angel has performed her part admirably.Hopefully anyone near PTG’s room will have run to find out what is happening.As I hover next to the window I see PTG sound asleep & snoring like an express train,I should have brought earplugs with me....I could go deaf if I stay too long.

I quietly scribble a note “Get well soon “ & attach it to the rather large bottle of brandy in the box.I leave it on the window sill hoping that when he finds it PTG will have the good sense not to mix it with his medication

I head back to Angel but spot one or two (maybe six ) angry people about to approach her.I swoop down like an eagle until I’m two feet from the ground.”JUMP ON NOW” I shout as I point out the angry mob.In the blink of an eye Angel dives onto the carpet & we zoom away.

Now that we are out of harms way I start to giggle.Angel asks what it is that I find so funny.I tell her that PTG wears pyjamas with flap-eared puppies printed on them & now we know why he doesn’t want any visitors ha ha ha.We are still laughing when we reach the Tea Room but make a promise not to tell anyone else.

Edited on 03/04/2018 at 3:26:14 PM PST

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Mar 5, 18 11:19 PM
As I re-enter the tea room, I can hear sounds of someone up to no good. I just grin and shake my head as I am looking for a cloak room. I find one cleverly disguised as a broom closet and enter. It doesn’t take long to first find a light source and then the lost and found. “Bingo!”

I go through all of the clothing items and find a sweater with a hood and a long coat with plenty of pockets. Bonus item, a lost carpet bag to put stuff into starting with the clothing . Turning out the light, I carefully exit and pot my crowbar. It goes into the bag, now for the kitchen.

Mrs. Fletcher and Salty are in there. “Excuse me,” I say.

“Yes,” they both answer.

“I need to go away for a couple of days, may I have some food to take with me?”
Mrs. Fletcher studies me for a moment before answering. “Certainly, what do you need.”

“Some bread, cheese, some of that delicious fried chicken from earlier, some fruit and your wonderful cookies.” A little flattery helps. “Oh, and where can I get some water?”

“In the tavern,” Salty says. “I will be right back.” While he is gone, I help Mrs Fletcher get the food and somehow she manages to pack it into a basket. This goes into the carpet bag. Salty returns with the water and it too goes into the bag.

“Thank you, both” I say and head out before they can ask questions. I spot some carrots on the buffet and grab a handful as well and pocket them. I head out the door and head for the pet annex. “Buddy, come here boy” I call and he comes running. I open the fence to let him out and Cash and Wickerbat follow. I encourage them to follow and we begin our quest to find and rescue Grim.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Mar 6, 18 8:20 AM
I am runing around like a chicken with no head, if you ONLY knew what it takes to corral all this inmates into one place at the same time.
Roo was here at least I think she was but now I can not see her,, #$%^&*(&^%$%^&(*&^%$%^&(*&^%$# breeze went POOF again and Seeker is geting a lill ticked off at me we cut our meeting kinds short.
I have to calm him down because I really need his help and I NEED ROO,
I rub my Amulet and a tad loudly ROO WHERE EVERY YOU WENT GET BACK HERE ASAP, BIG JOB ON THE WAY I NEED YOU HERE ASAP.
I get an urgent message from my Frost he doesnot sound right I switch to hin , Yes my brave one what is it that has you upset??
Rider we are needed back at HQ CAMP we are being called by the Golden Queen,,,
She feels The Wise One is close and in DANGER,,he is being held by Aderain in the Prison in Cloud City,, we must go .
I almost go into a panic oh this is BAD,, Frost stand by I need to do one thing then we go to her Majesti,, Frost answers I will wait Rider but not long our Queen demans us.
I rush to Seeker I am so sorry as you can see it is Chaos here but I need to get Roo here to make some potion bags with ifadesant powder as many as she can and differant colours to make trip traps at all the tunnels you can show me,,,that way when and Orge Or the mindless Gnomes ( not your clan Seeker)Trools open a trap door the powder will spill over them and we can follow there trail back to there HQ,, no this will speacial powder that they can not see byt we can with the special glasses,,if we can do this we have them and I swear we will kill everyone of them then go after Adrian who I now knw is in Cloud City are you with me Skeeter???

Edited on 03/06/2018 at 8:21:38 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 6, 18 10:35 AM
Before we can open the Tea Room door my amulet is glowing.I turn to Angel & say "Oh dear,want to guess who that might be?"
Angel giggles & replies " You go first ha ha"

Randy is in full flow & is so loud I can almost see the walls shaking.Mrs Fletcher worriedly looks around. As we enter I catch the drift of what is expected of me & turn around,exit the Tea Room then hightail it to my hideaway where I consult my book of knowledge. Now let me see...The spectacles are easy to obtain from the HOS's & just need to be dunked in Careful Observation I make the bags from my stash of finest silk in various colours .With a mixture of Alchemical Infusion,Visible Trace & Fairy Dust my work is done .I bang on the floor & Salty shouts from the bottom of the stairs "What do you want now Roo? In my sweetest voice I ask if a couple of the regulars can help me to the Tea Room.As it's for Randy he offers to help me himself.
We return to the Tea Room & unceremoniously drop the bags on the Table.As Randy jumps up I sarcastically say " Did someone wrongly tell you I was hard of hearing?"

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Mar 6, 18 1:37 PM
I spring almost to the ceiling with my Sai and Bowie drawn ready to slice and dice.
I turn and see Roo behind me with her eyebrow almost to her hair line and that smirk,,
No I answer in the same sarcastic tone she threw at me,, I know YOU ARE NOT hard of hearing that comes only when you want to ignore me and make me lose a tone of hair froom pulling it out and THE STRESS you put me under, not only do I have to rescuse Grim but I now have urgent orders to return ASAP to HQ camp by the order of The Golden Queen,
See senses The Wise One is in grave danger and if we lose Him we lose all including this Mirrior MC who we now know who is behind all this and it is bad very very bad.
I try to calm my greyhound racing heart and take a very deep sigh.
Roo you are the only one I can count on for as you know my second in command is down with a bad bug and not even allowed visitors, so I am asking you to take third in command untill PTG's Return or mine that is how much I trust you.
Thank you for these bags I knew you could do it ,
Excuse my manners Roo may I present Skeeter head of the Gnomes, yes they are normal size see Murk did not catch them and turn them into mindless giant killers,,
He has given me a map to all the tunnels that is what the bags are for we need to put a spring trap on ever trap door to soak those idjits with the powder so it will lay a trail back to there hideout and ony we can see the trail thanks to your bags and the glasses.
Now we must hurry I have to follow my orders from the Queen , but I have to do as much as I can here and Roo I put our lives in your hands to finish what I can not before I have to leave

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 6, 18 2:15 PM
As I listen to Randy this is a rare moment for me....I am well & truly speechless (momentarily )
“You have got to be joking!!” I am finally able to reply.” Are you sure & isn’t that a little like asking the fox to take care of the hen house?”

Oh goodness me when PTG finds out he’s going to have an apoplectic fit!!

Edited on 03/06/2018 at 2:19:19 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Mar 6, 18 4:58 PM
I look at Roo's face and what?? she seems speechless well now that is a new one.
Roo dear you may think you are a Fox and you can be with all you POOFING here and there all the time but I know you would do anything to protect our slighty bent inmates here so although you are NO kitty cat you are no Fox.
Now you understand you are taking on a big responsabilty and I am trusting you to do this for me and us , you will have Angel to help you Dandydog when she gets back from HQ with me for I will send some supplies you might need, I do not know how long I will be gone but you always have the Amulets if you need them
Now you do understand this is just till my second in command is back on his feet no no no I do not want you to fighting like kids of who is in charge good God woman I can not split myself in two so I am counting on you to rein these loonie toonies in .
I get an urgent call from Frost *** Rider we must go now the Queen demans we be there now***
Frost I will be right there dandydog get the PUT PUT we have to fly,, Seeker I am so sorry I was calling you Skeeter it is hard to keep track of everyone here as you can see,
I must leave now Angel Roo do me and us proud get Grim back home.
I run out the door just as dandydog pulls up with the put put and she takes me to Frost who has opened a hole for us to get through the Frozen Dome,,
I mount Frost and tell Dandydog follow me as we leave Frost closes the hole

Edited on 03/06/2018 at 5:00:20 PM PST

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Mar 7, 18 4:36 AM
Hey there Pup! What's Ya hanging around here for?.. ...Just dropping by Salty for a few......."What Young'un?"...cause you be knowing Mrs Flectcher would skin me up one side an down the other if'un I let you have even a "Sniff" of the Captain's Honey Rum.... ...I know Salty, believe me I know...Sigh...Honey Rum for Special Occasions only!... ...Iv'e just come by to say "Good Bye for a few?"...(really don't know how long of time Dear Friends)... and to be asking for a big, Big, important Favor from you Salty.....An the answer will be a Great Big Fat "N" "O" if it's taking in that "Mischievous Imp" of a Monkey of Yo urn Pup.... ...No!..No!..NO!...Oh Salty.....Egor's not that bad...."Ya Right!.. ...besides Mrs Fletcher is having Egor under "Strict Supervision"...with Bing's help of course....If He put's just one paw over the line....He will be grounded for a whole month...which will mean, "No Visits to to the Eastern Realm where The Monkey Family lives.....Come here Pup....."Ya know Young'un....being with Captain Randy as His Adjutant comes with great Responsibility's and a really Commitment to Duty in order to Protect and Serve the "Just Slightly Insane Special Room Inhabitants be they Human or not.... ....don't ya?.... Yes I do Salty...OK then... "Ummmffff"...Salty?...Your Squishing me here....Can't Breath...Can't Breath...You take good care of Captain Randy Pup and come back to Us Safe and Sound ya hearing Me!.... ....I will Salty...I will.....And Salty, please look in on Mrs Fletcher from time to time OK?...I will Pup...I promise........ So now Dear Friends, as we see Dandydog/Pup march down the road to meet with Captain Randy...We can't help but wonder what the Future holds for them....only the MC Fates knows for certain.....Hummmmmmm.........

Edited on 03/07/2018 at 4:40:39 AM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 7, 18 7:34 AM
I am floating high up in the clouds above a pretty little Castle which is laid out before me.

My head is resting on a particularly soft white fluffy pillow of silken gossamer and a zephyr like breeze is crooning to me, in time to my breathing.

As I stir I notice that on the cloud next to mine is a large black crow that seems to be friendly.

When it opens its beak, instead of cawing it speaks!

“You are safe!. Your Friends have placed you in a transcendental state of suspended animation due to a strange sickness that has befallen you.

“You will recover but slowly and with some side effects that I do not comprehend as they do not happen to my kind.”

As it dawns on my just where I am at this moment, panic overtakes me and I suddenly plunge like a stone to the rocks below.

And end up covered in sweat and shaking like a child in an all too familiar hospital bed.

“Toot!”
“Caw!”

And then silence.

I am alone with my bird guardians high in the Castle Hospital Wing far away from the tortuous and terrible happenings that have descended onto the Castle lower levels.

I am just settled back into my favorite position for a little snooze when I notice that I am being prodded from below!!

There is something or someone under my bed!
I edge slowly to the corner and peer down.

Four large and about forty small eyes blink back up at me.

After the initial shock I gather that my room has other occupants.

I may not have sussed yet who the larger pairs belong to but the small ones certainly belong to dust bunnies who are cavorting all over the floor.

In the “blink of an eye” my magical broom is at hand sweeping them all away to oblivion.

It then turns its attention to the two larger pairs of eyes and is sent hurtling to the far wall.

“Doesn’t your pesky besom EVER learn not to mess with two of the Senior Citizens of the Castle when they are in profound discussions on puzzle piece placements?
“One more prod from it and it is matchwood: SMALL pieces of matchwood!”

OMG! I am shacked up with Fuzzy and blancofluttero.

This cannot be. I just want peace and quiet not their interminable arguing as to whether to do the edge pieces first or the middle!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 7, 18 7:37 AM
A young somewhat frazzled looking lady in a white coat comes into the room, takes one look at the situation and tells me that I have ended up ten floors too low when I fell off the cloud.

Tut-tutting, she ushers me back to my correct room and makes sure that I am securely in my bed and that I can I drift back to sleep.

As I descend/ascend I notice that a thin young girl wraith has appeared in my room and is staring at me very intently.

She is wearing a Red Riding Hood girl avatar and in each hand she holds a stick of dynamite!

But it is too late! ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 7, 18 10:10 AM

I gaze around the Tea Room at the few regulars,but even the air feels oppressive at the departure of Randy & dandydog.I look over at PTG’s table & silently pray he will be back soon.. .
As I scan the room my eyes fall on Angel sitting alone with a worried look on her face.Phew..glad I’m not the only one.I walk over & join her.
“Well Angel,I think we should find out where breeze,charlieisr & Amethyst are first.Do you think you could contact them with your Amulet? I still haven’t worked out how to send messages on it. We need to know they are safe.Randy will throw a fit if anything happens to them & PTG will never let me live it down”.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 7, 18 11:20 AM
Oh, Roo.....I'm glad you came over. Sure, I'll send messages with my amulet to the rest of the gang but.....I have to tell you, time is of the essence in trying to find and rescue Grim! With Randy back at HQ Camp, it's up to us and I'm really worried because, remember how he said for none of us to go anywhere alone?

Well, being the keen observer that I am, which makes for a great reporter, I saw Amethyst packing some things, including provisions from Mrs. Fletcher, and she headed outside with Buddy, Wickerbat and Cash in tow!

I just know, call it my reporter instinct, that she's decided to go off on her own to find Grim since Randy and PTG aren't here right now to lead the posse!

So, since you have everything you need from Randy to get this show on the road, I'm letting the gang know it's time to embark on our mission to find and rescue Grim......

The only question is....do we wait for Dandydog's return with the supplies Randy is sending back on the put put, or go now with what we have?

Edited on 03/07/2018 at 11:23:45 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 7, 18 1:19 PM
“Oh Angel...my heart says ‘Let’s just go for it’ but in my head I hear a hoot & a voice says ‘Be careful Roo you could face untold danger’. I don’t think just the two of us counts as a posse .Without Cash & Wickerbat to guide us to grim I’m not sure we even have half a chance.”

I tell Angel that we should wait just a little while to see if any of the others reply to the message. I am also fully aware that the clock is ticking

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 7, 18 1:56 PM
Look, Roo, danger always follows us here in this mirror MC, that's nothing new to us by now, so I say we go for it. We can start by following after Ame (Amethyst) since we know she's also trying to find Grim. She has Wickerbat and Cash with her, and Buddy, all of which are able trackers. And, from what I saw when she left, it looks like she was headed toward the Antique Shop, which we already know has an entrance to the tunnels because we've used it ourselves in the past. Once we catch up with Ame and insist we are all going to do this together, I'm sure Dandydog will be back by then with whatever supplies Randy thought we'd need. And, Dandydog would jump at the chance to help!

That's when I'll send another message to the others to see who wants to join us in the search, with you leading, of course! Perhaps Breeze, Anna, and Charlie can help. And, who knows, with PTG out of commission for now, perhaps his Fairy Godmother might also feel the need to interject with some help too! And, don't forget, we've now got Seeker's help (the good gnomes) and he showed Randy and me a set of maps he has for other tunnels we can use! See? A posse....just like that! So, once we have Grim back safe and sound, we'll be ready to fight the good fight against Adrian, Murk, and whomever else is wreaking this havoc around here!

What do you think?.........

Edited on 03/07/2018 at 3:12:05 PM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Mar 7, 18 2:43 PM
Once more I am floating on a pure white cloud high in an azure sky. A cooling breezes filters over my hot body cooling it down.

Far below me is the Castle with its gleaming turrets and surrounded by the moat which is now free of ice, so the skaters have departed.

As my mind drifts over the landscape, I find that I can see through the Castle walls and into the interior.

There are a few customers in the Tavern and Salty seems to be in a good mood. The hole in his floor caused by the recent cataclysmic destruction has been expertly repaired by Gnomes who seem to be friendly. towards us.

Mrs Fletcher is tearful at the departure of her favorite niece DD together with her lifelong companion Cap’nb Bob.

She is bustling around making sandwiches, pies cakes and flasks of hot drinks so there is “something afoot” in the not too distant future.

I sigh and settle back into my dreamlike bower in the sky.

Just then I get a tickle on the end of my nose.

I move to swat it away only to fee a sharp pin prick of pain seeping into my subconscious.

Please, don’t do that! I’ve only just sat down there!”

Squinting, I can see nothing but feel everything.

My slumbering mind goes into overdrive and a part of me seems to soar above the rest of my being and look down on it!

It is my beautiful Fairy Godmother who is perched on the end of my nose and who now scolds me for being so clumsy!

“Stay still and listen!

“I am here only for a short while and it is essential you stop moping around and get well a.s.a.p.

“We are about to be visited by a terrible evil and I cannot delay it for very long without your help.

Go to: