peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Finished - Almost!

[Post New]by peglegann on May 4, 11 11:00 AM
I am baffled! I have spent about 4hours off and on this game. I am in the last chapter and cannot get out of the house! I had problems in another scene but found the way. It looks like I cannot play the final scene.
Has anyone in the forums bothered to play this and if so did you come across this problem?
I enjoyed this game, just what I needed after a frustrating work day, it really relaxed me! The reviews have been done very well in the C & R thread, so all I can add again, is to try the demo for as long as possible, you may surprise yourselves.
Before I get tarred and feathered, I know that we all know our own minds and we know if we are going to enjoy a game enough to buy it. LOL!

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

Re:Finished - Almost!

[Post New]by waVcraZd on May 4, 11 11:55 AM
Hello. I'm new to this forum stuff, please be kind. What is the C&R thread? Thanks

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

[Post New]by honeyg412 on May 4, 11 12:39 PM
waVcraZd wrote:Hello. I'm new to this forum stuff, please be kind. What is the C&R thread? Thanks

Hello waVcraZd and welcome! C & R thread is "Comments and Reviews"

Hope that helps and Happy Gaming

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 4, 11 2:38 PM
No problems at all, peglegann, played all the game smoothly. But, you know, like in Agatha Cristie novels - SPOILER:

"The battler did it"...

Well, not quite, but almost...

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by brewcan1 on May 4, 11 3:50 PM
Finished with no probs.After all the bad reviews, i had fun.Hope u get 2 finish.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Finished - Almost!

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 4, 11 9:55 PM
peglegann wrote:I am baffled! I have spent about 4hours off and on this game. I am in the last chapter and cannot get out of the house! I had problems in another scene but found the way. It looks like I cannot play the final scene.
Has anyone in the forums bothered to play this and if so did you come across this problem?

This is a multi-sytep chapter. The full sequence is covered in the Blog Walkthrough, so you might check that if you haven't yet.

First, you need to collect the items on the Find List.

Then zoom in on the NOTE on the small table and read it.

Take the NOTE (I think it's gone into your inventory at that point, I don't remember exactly) and put it on the Money that's lying on the bed. This is how you check the serial numbers.

Once you've finished doing everything inside the room, you need to go out into the garden. You need to click in the center of the doorway by clicking near the statue. The Blog Walkthrough shows the exact spot.

Once you are in the garden, you will trigger a mini-game.

Robin

Go to: