Amanda Rose

[Post New]by lassie12 on May 4, 11 9:58 PM
Hi I bought the game Amanda Rose but i am stuck in chapter 8, it tells you you have found all the objects and there is nothing else of interest there but i carn't get out of the screen. Is any one else haveing the same trouble ?. Please help regards Eileen

insanewife
Flounder
Flounder
2,236 Posts

Re:Amanda Rose

[Post New]by insanewife on May 4, 11 10:18 PM
Welcome to the Pond lassie12...

If you click on Find your game forum right side of this page at the top it'll take you to the list of game forum. Then just scroll down to your game and click on it. There will be lots of great fishies there to help you out.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Amanda Rose

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 5, 11 3:26 AM
Hi lassie12,

Welcome to the pond!

I would recommend checking out the link below to see if a section of the game has not yet been covered:

Chapter 8: the Hideout

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the Amanda Rose: The Game of Time game forum

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Amanda Rose

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 5, 11 8:18 AM
lassie12 wrote:Hi I bought the game Amanda Rose but i am stuck in chapter 8, it tells you you have found all the objects and there is nothing else of interest there but i carn't get out of the screen. Is any one else haveing the same trouble ?. Please help regards Eileen

That chapter has 3 locations: upstairs, the bookcase, and downstairs. It sounds like you may have missed one of the locations. The message you're getting is telling you that you've found all the items in that location at that time, so it means you need to go to one of the other locations.

I don't want to give anything else away if you just need a hint, but you will have to take an inventory item from one of the locations to another and use it in the other locatino before you can end the chapter.

As others have mentioned, it can help to check the Blog Walkthrough if you get stuck. It has step by step instructions for each chapter, including marked screenshots, so it can usually help..

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: