bfgFlounder
Moderator
Moderator
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 5, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

 
gizmoff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by gizmoff on May 5, 11 8:44 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
My download of this game freezes when I get to the pinball machine in the cafe,

 

Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by recekup on May 6, 11 4:32 PM
gizmoff wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
My download of this game freezes when I get to the pinball machine in the cafe,

 
Larkin1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Larkin1212 on May 7, 11 7:47 AM
I have gotten past the part with the crow and the key but I took the key and didn't see the light bulb so I didn't get it. It won't let me go back to it and now the cafe has exploded and won't let me back through the gates. How can I do the mini game that requires a bulb without it? Do I have to skip the mini game or start over?

 
Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on May 7, 11 7:49 AM
Larkin1212 wrote:I have gotten past the part with the crow and the key but I took the key and didn't see the light bulb so I didn't get it. It won't let me go back to it and now the cafe has exploded and won't let me back through the gates. How can I do the mini game that requires a bulb without it? Do I have to skip the mini game or start over?
If the game simply won't allow you to zoom into the area where the crow is, and the light bulb, that may be your only alternatives.

 
Larkin1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Larkin1212 on May 7, 11 8:10 AM
Thanks Lady Cav. I went back to the strategy guide and figured out I was getting ahead of myself. I'm back on track. Really enjoying this game. Thanks again. Have a nice weekend.

 
Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on May 7, 11 8:27 AM
Glad you figured it out, Larkin. I posted too quickly or I would have mentioned that the light bulb for the mini game is found later in the game. But the light bulb from the cafe is needed to gain access to a h.o.g. scene. Good Luck with the rest of the game.

 
hidnseekr
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by hidnseekr on May 9, 11 2:32 PM
I am also having problems with the light bulbs. The cafe has exploded so now I cant get it, but you said you find it later in the game, but I thought we needed 2.
So, I will just continue, but isn't the mini game inside the cafe too?
The strategy guide looks like both items are there after feeding the raven.
Thanks
Hope someone knows if there are 2 needed and can still be found.

 
Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on May 9, 11 2:36 PM
hidnseekr wrote:I am also having problems with the light bulbs. The cafe has exploded so now I cant get it, but you said you find it later in the game, but I thought we needed 2.
So, I will just continue, but isn't the mini game inside the cafe too?
The strategy guide looks like both items are there after feeding the raven.
Thanks
Hope someone knows if there are 2 needed and can still be found.


Hi hidnseeker,

Yes, there are TWO different light bulbs.

Highlight to read SPOILER clue:
You use the light bulb from the cafe on the window by the car. The second light bulb is found later in the game, after you exit the kitchen through an open window.
/end spoiler.
Hope this helps.

Edited on 05/09/2011 at 2:37:59 PM PST


 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by loveis4 on May 10, 11 7:40 AM
having problems when says take cork from night box at bank but i dont see a cork is the box suppose to open help

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by consi59 on May 10, 11 8:12 AM
Excuse me, please. I have some problems with my game(Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition). I've downloaded it twice, but I think there is an error and I can't continue. I've watched strategy guide and I've done up to chapter two(footprints in the snow). I locate all items on the list, but I can't take 4 of 60 Secret Frog because I can't see them in the game. It doesn't work. May you help me? Thanks for all. I'm very sorry. My english is too poor. I hope you can understand it.

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bigfishmt on May 10, 11 8:25 AM
My computer freezes after I have found all the items in one location and the item list won't drop down so I can continue the game. I have tried rebooting, restarting the game, etc, but stuck at this point. The hint frog will just jump off his stand when I click it for help.

 
rosapre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by rosapre on May 10, 11 9:31 AM
Help please!

I'm playing with no hints or skips and I was doing fine until I got to the bank vault. I couldn't figure out the code after putting in the key card so I finally gave up and looked at the strategy guide and I still don't understand what to do and if I just punch in the numbers that the strategy guide tells me too nothing happens....all the wrong numbers come out. I'm starting with 8888 like the strategy guide shows but it's not working. Any ideas??

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by soulofplaice on May 10, 11 9:31 AM
Got to the body in the sarcophagus, but there is no bronze mask. There are "sparkles", and the "hint" tells me to collect the mask, but no mask. Is there a fix?

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by greengrassyhill on May 10, 11 1:27 PM
loveis4 wrote:having problems when says take cork from night box at bank but i dont see a cork is the box suppose to open help


I am also having the same problem. I played the game, I did NOT get the bird cork, and it will not let me replay. I see others have had the same problem also. I wrote to BFG tech support and was told to update all of my drivers. I update everything once a week, so I don't think that is the problem. I think this game has a bug in it that they refuse to acknowledge. I am writing to them again. It's a shame I can't move forward, I despise having to start over with a new profile name. This was the most fun of all the BFGs I've played since Dire Grove. I think this would be the BFG of The Year if they got all the glitches out.

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pedrofaye on May 11, 11 9:25 AM
I feel like I am going in circles. I find places that I need to collect something to move on, but either I can't find the things I need, or I can't get back to the place where I saw the things I need. In fact, I find so many things that I need to collect that I can't remember all of them, much less find them.

I think this would be a great game, but I am at a loss as to how to move on.

pedrofaye

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 11, 11 10:16 AM
Unless you're playing on hard mode, click on the frog hint icon on the right for your next step. It doesn't just work in the hogs (which is unusual).

 
ladam2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ladam2 on May 11, 11 11:31 AM
Is there a walkthru for this game of Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition?????

 
bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 11, 11 11:59 AM
Hey ladam2,

There should be a Strategy Guide for the game! They're usually located somewhere in the Main Menu. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

 

Re:Welcome to Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pegasus1219 on May 11, 11 2:33 PM
I can not get anywhere in this game I can start it and then it blinks on and off or goes blank. When I click on the frog for a hint he just jumps off and doesn't do anything else is anyone else having problems running this game.

 
 
 
 
Go to: