bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 5, 11 12:52 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by WilJul on May 7, 11 1:42 AM
I'm curious to see if any other Mac players have this issue: My game crashed on the way back from the island, I could see the dock, I was so close, then BAM! Game gone. The good news is, I hit "Relaunch" and game started right back up with my having safely arrived after my boat trip. No more problems after that!

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by snookataylor on May 8, 11 8:37 AM
Thank you BFG for an absolutely brilliant game, I had no technical issues at all. This must be the first game where a couple of times I actually jumped!! Even though its a CE, the extra for the bonus play is well worth the money. More like this please

[Post New]by pjishere9 on May 15, 11 10:18 PM
I can't even get started. I bought the game and when I click on it on my desk top - nothing. When I go to the manager it says click to Play Now. When I do, it takes me to a screen that says, Thanks for playing, and has an option to play again and the same screen returns. Some sort of loop.

[Post New]by JJCRS365 on May 26, 11 7:13 AM
snookataylor wrote:Thank you BFG for an absolutely brilliant game, I had no technical issues at all. This must be the first game where a couple of times I actually jumped!! Even though its a CE, the extra for the bonus play is well worth the money. More like this please

Yes! I actually "shivered" once or twice...

We need more!

dannsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by dannsh on Oct 25, 12 7:25 PM
I finished the game main and bonus. I hear the game had great sound effects, but I played the entire getting no sound. Has anyone else had this problem. iMac 10.8.2.

Edited on 10/25/2012 at 7:26:29 PM PST

Go to: