JORJA42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

The tie

[Post New]by JORJA42 on May 5, 11 5:54 AM
I can not find the tie in the Cheshire cat scene. I have used the hint button several times and click where it shows to click. But find nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:The tie

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 5, 11 8:55 AM
I am having the same problem and came to the forum for help. I'll moniter this spot. Will you pass along any answer, Jorja42? Tha nks.

marsute
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by marsute on May 5, 11 12:01 PM
I can't find the tie either. I'll keep checking back hoping someone can help

[Post New]by robinfree on May 6, 11 6:16 AM
I also have looked many times and used the hint button many times. There is no tie!!!

[Post New]by Margopolo on May 6, 11 7:36 AM
The tie is there but you have to move the scenery around a bit to find it. Click the mouse and hold it down to move the trees left and right,

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 8, 11 4:12 AM
I accidently stumbled across the tie. It was within the hint circle, but I never did see it. I was just adjacent to the picture of the bird, right in the middle of the top edge of the picture of the bird. Hope this helps. I was just clicking around when I found it.

marsute
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by marsute on May 8, 11 5:17 AM
Thanks for your help. I'm going to go look now!

wizard54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by wizard54 on May 26, 11 9:06 PM
Thank you! I moved the tree a wee bit to the right and there it was! I had been stuck for such a long time.

[Post New]by stonebull7 on Oct 24, 13 1:38 PM
VOILA!! Thanks to the gamer that said to HOLD DOWN MOUSE and move scene and THE TIE!!!!! Thank you all!!

Go to: