stuck

[Post New]by tata1120 on May 5, 11 7:01 AM
After I find everything in **** at the Balcony Gate I can't get out. What am I doing wrong ? Help

Re:stuck

[Post New]by FiddleDeDe on May 5, 11 10:20 AM
Im having the same proble as you tata1120 - after I have found all the hidden objects - the game wont let me move out of that scene - its jammed. Is this another big glitch in one of Big Fish Games????? or as you say are we doing something wrong - Im sat here at my computer puzzling and trying to work it out -
thinking Im thick or stupid - thought it was me - but obviously not - as someone else has the same problem - CAN ANYONE OUT THEIR - OR BIG FISH - HELP US
PLEASE ?????? - its a shame as this seems to be a very promising and excellent game

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 5, 11 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Did you get the secret frog on the table in the center?

Southla
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Southla on May 5, 11 1:40 PM
I started by getting the frog, I'm also stuck after collecting all the hidden objects....Nothing happens, no arrow to go back, nothing: I'm stuck on that scene and what really sucks is I have bought this game....

dogma45
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by dogma45 on May 5, 11 3:05 PM
I am stuck in the same place and yes i got the frog but cannot get out of the scene. I even uninstalled game and re-installed but still stuck at the table...just bought game and would really like to play...but??

Pokeyk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pokeyk on May 5, 11 4:55 PM
I got stuck here too. You would think that all the bugs would be eliminated before the game was available for play. Oh Well!! I did get to quit the game. I am going to start with a different player and see if I get stuck here again.

[Post New]by tonneke on May 6, 11 2:04 PM
I'm stuck to, I will try to play as a different player, but I hope there will come a solution from the developers. I just bought the game. In the past I bought two games which didn't save, and now this. I believe the games are launched to soon.

[Post New]by Dannysmom on May 8, 11 8:19 AM
same for me folks, tried using the frog hint and he jumped down and now his is gone too. should i redownload, did that work for any of you?

[Post New]by Mac405susy on May 8, 11 2:14 PM
Exactly which area are you stuck on Danny,smom.

[Post New]by gvd123 on May 22, 11 8:36 AM
I have just got stuck on the balcony aswell! I got the frog, all the hidden objects on the list and it gave me the lock pick....so why can't i go anywhere?! I have just paid for this game and had to wait for a long time for it to download, which i thought was worth it because the trial seemed really good, so I'm very disapointed that this has happened. Can someone from the Bigfish team or another gamer explain how to resolve this? or advise me how I can get a refund?! thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 22, 11 1:55 PM
I'm not sure where you mean but there was a new version between Mac405susy's post and yours. You could try deleting and reinstalling to pick it up. Your progress will be saved.

Go to: