rosem07663
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by rosem07663 on May 5, 11 3:42 PM
Is there a Walkthrough for The Secret of Hildegards?

Please advise,

Thank you,

Rose Marie
(email removed by moderator)

Edited on 05/05/2011 at 4:07:56 PM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 5, 11 4:11 PM
Hi rosem07663!

Although we don't have a walkthrough available for The Secret of Hildegards on our site, some helpful info can be found in the The Secret of Hildegards Forum.

A great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "Abigail" and all the posts that have the word "Abigail" in them will show up!

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Adoralora
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Adoralora on May 14, 11 10:51 AM
Good lord.... no freaking walkthrough... and im stuck with a paperclip and nothing in the office/den or 3 door hallway is clickable ... i cant even leave the hallway. If the game is broken i want my money back!!!

[Post New]by lilhippiegirl820 on Jun 2, 11 9:07 AM
In the hall, use the paperclip to unlock the 1st door. Took me FOREVER to figure this out, but it works...

[Post New]by farley45 on Jun 9, 11 7:02 PM
I can't get the last 2 screws to come out of the vent to get the keys, can somone help?

[Post New]by nosleep4me on Jun 11, 11 10:54 PM
The graphics are not very fine-tuned in this game, so you have to go just below the screws to get them to come out. At least, that's what worked for me - may not be consistent, judging from all the comments on this blog...

ronnie169
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ronnie169 on Jun 17, 11 8:28 PM
Need desperate help, like many others I'm stuck in the catacombs....gone LRFLF, LRFRF and every other combination, but can't get through. PLEASE help

Brendy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Brendy on Oct 13, 11 7:55 PM
Adoralora wrote:Good lord.... no freaking walkthrough... and im stuck with a paperclip and nothing in the office/den or 3 door hallway is clickable ... i cant even leave the hallway. If the game is broken i want my money back!!!
i'm atill waiting to find out where the paperclip came from

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 3, 12 6:29 PM
Brendy wrote:
Adoralora wrote:Good lord.... no freaking walkthrough... and im stuck with a paperclip and nothing in the office/den or 3 door hallway is clickable ... i cant even leave the hallway. If the game is broken i want my money back!!!
i'm atill waiting to find out where the paperclip came from

You get the paperclip after you've completed a hidden object scene; check all the areas -- sometimes there's a hidden object scene within the same area that you just completed. Sorry, I don't recall which hidden object scene that I'd completed to get the paperclip.

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 3, 12 6:33 PM
ronnie169 wrote:Need desperate help, like many others I'm stuck in the catacombs....gone LRFLF, LRFRF and every other combination, but can't get through. PLEASE help

The catacomb directions are L-R-F-R-F; I'm wondering if you're returned to the beginning when you make an incorrect turn or does a person have to go back on their own to the beginning and start again?

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 3, 12 6:37 PM

IMHO, I think that a walkthrough should've been provided for a person to know how to solve some of the puzzles since there were no directions given by the game itself.

The lock, for example, made no sense to me at all as the pistons didn't reach the pick and no matter where I clicked on them, I couldn't get one of them to move up or down even after moving the tip of the pick.

There was another puzzle in which you've got bad guys jumping over the good guys but yet there was no way of getting anyone of them to move back one space.

By the time, I got to other puzzles, though time-consuming they would've been but solvable, I was just too frustrated and just skipped most of the rest of the puzzles in the game.

MEnr56

Go to: