Through the wicket gate?

[Post New]by Ness55 on May 5, 11 4:41 PM
We all have to start with a firt post.... so here goes! I loved the game, just enough difficulty to get me thinking (and occasionally going around in circles) but not so hard that I needed a hint or strategy guide/walkthough (I hate to resort to these as I usually kick myself when I discover what I ought to have done....)

But I was a bit surprised when I finished as I still hadnt found the key to the wicket gate to the house at the top of the hill, nor crossed the bridge to the house past the hospital. Are these part of the extra play you get with the CE?

HolyCowBoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Through the wicket gate?

[Post New]by HolyCowBoy on May 6, 11 2:22 AM
Ness55 wrote:We all have to start with a firt post.... so here goes! I loved the game, just enough difficulty to get me thinking (and occasionally going around in circles) but not so hard that I needed a hint or strategy guide/walkthough (I hate to resort to these as I usually kick myself when I discover what I ought to have done....)

But I was a bit surprised when I finished as I still hadnt found the key to the wicket gate to the house at the top of the hill, nor crossed the bridge to the house past the hospital. Are these part of the extra play you get with the CE?

yep

Go to: