bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rescue Team forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 6, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Rescue Team forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rescue Team players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rescue Team forum

[Post New]by greenthree on May 14, 11 5:56 AM
I cannot get past level 20 to get the dynomite...it keeps telling me that Ihave to clear the debris but none there....HELP

[Post New]by JustMeMary on May 22, 11 6:00 PM
Greenthree, you need to clear the way to where the rock needs to have the dynamite used, not just clear the path to the dynamite. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by momwaddle on Sep 24, 11 2:22 PM
That was enormous help, thanks!!

[Post New]by stageon on Sep 29, 11 3:45 AM
Hi Rescue Team fans!

I really like this game - I beat it with all silver scores except for 5 gold scores on the first attempt after purchasing it. What I would like to start a discussion on (or a side discussion anyway) is: How to get GOLD on each level? Obviously there is technically a way to do it for every level. We just need to pool our thoughts and come up with the most efficient ways to beat those tough ones. Then we can finish upgrading out house! As well as having the satisfaction of a job done to perfection. So, let's start with level 3... anyone gotten GOLD status on that one? If so, tell us how you did it!

[Post New]by carvalhido34 on Dec 10, 11 8:35 AM
How do I beat phase 45 and 49 on this game? I get sooo close to the end, but can't finish on time. I got a gold medal in the whole entire game except for those 2 phases. What's the strategy for those 2? HELP.
Thanks, Diana.

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on May 1, 12 7:00 AM
I'm stuck on level 29. I wish there were arrows to direct us as to where to go next, or skip features. I get only so far. I've tried, and tried, but I'm still stuck. Please, how does level 29 work?

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on May 1, 12 7:26 AM
ok, what do we click on first, second, third, forth, and so on on level 29? I get so far, then I can't go any future.

nanabare7
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

RESCUE TEAM 3???

[Post New]by nanabare7 on Apr 12, 13 10:02 PM
Any idea when this will be coming out? I see it will be out on another game site in about 30 days, but I would rather buy it at BF

Edited on 04/12/2013 at 10:02:26 PM PST

Go to: