bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Rescue Team technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 6, 11 12:12 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Rescue Team technical issues here only

[Post New]by slynsand on May 6, 11 10:08 AM
I would love to play the game but I cannot open it. I cannot even get as far as the Big Fish page, just returns to game manager. I have every update under the sun. I think that developers are assuming that we all have brand new 'puters. We don't!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on May 6, 11 1:20 PM
slynsand, contact the techies here, or go to help at top right of BF web site. I am sure they can help you.

[Post New]by michaella_apoel on May 6, 11 3:21 PM
slynsand wrote:I would love to play the game but I cannot open it. I cannot even get as far as the Big Fish page, just returns to game manager. I have every update under the sun. I think that developers are assuming that we all have brand new 'puters. We don't!

i have the exact same problem. the game keeps minimising on its own and its eating out my free minutes without ever getting past the big fish logo

[Post New]by neen0616 on May 7, 11 3:27 PM
I as well am having the same problem. Have you found an answer yet? I was able to play it last night after 5 false starts but today I can not get it to come up at all.

magr8r
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by magr8r on May 8, 11 8:27 AM
I am also having trouble with the game saving. I have deleted it and reloaded but it still will not save a game. I sure hope you can fix this. I am really tired of playing the same game over and over again.

Game Crashing "Runtime Error"

[Post New]by earwaxyness on May 10, 11 9:51 PM
When I open the game it acts like it's loading; even goes through the loading bar stage. As soon as the bar is complete it shuts down and gives me a runtime error message that says the game was terminated "in an unusual way" and to please contact my system administrator. It worked yesterday. What's going on?

LINDSAYR28
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by LINDSAYR28 on May 13, 11 5:25 PM
I'm having the same problem as magr8r - when I exit the game, it doesn't save. I was almost done with island 2 and now I have to start over again. it's done this twice now. any thoughts?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 22, 11 10:13 AM
Hey Fishies!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we've released a new build for Rescue Team that fixes the save errors that Windows 7 users were experiencing.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

**If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you continue to have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 05/22/2011 at 10:38:45 AM PST

[Post New]by katsmommy99 on Jun 6, 11 7:13 PM
The game opens but looks completely wrong...it has all the items as little blocks and the letters are all messed up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Still isn't working right.

Edited on 06/06/2011 at 7:16:17 PM PST

[Post New]by vanessa39 on Jun 27, 11 5:42 AM
hi there
just wondering if anyone else out there could help me my game is playing up a bit and i cant understand whats going on......... i start playing it and its fine then all of a sudden it starts slowing down!!! i uninstalled it then reinstalled it and it was fine for the first 2 levels then it started again....... and now on every level sometime during it it will start going really slow and its very annoying....... if anyone could help me i would really appreciate it thanks

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Jul 16, 11 12:08 PM
I am missing the second gem in level 39. It simply isn't there.

[Post New]by Cheryl1999 on Sep 18, 11 4:48 PM
I have just downloaded the trail verson of Rescue Team. I'm really enjoying it and would like to buy it... except for one thing....every few mins the game crashes. I went to the tech support page and ran Dr. Felix, attached it, etc. but the page won't send. Any ideas? Thanks

**It was related to the McAfee compatibility issue. I downloaded my McAfee update last night and everything is working fine !**

Edited on 09/21/2011 at 8:18:32 AM PST

[Post New]by Maurina on Sep 29, 11 11:26 AM
Level 41 problem: After clearing the debris blocking the road, I try to click on the dynamite but it won't let me - still says "clear debris from road". Help???

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Oct 4, 11 5:42 PM
You also have to clear the debris before the area that needs to be dynamited before it will let you pick up the dynamite.

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on Oct 12, 11 4:39 AM
I learned a trick that might work for some of you. When I opened the game, the words were all jumbled and the screen did not look right. I click on options, and take it off full screen. It comes back smaller, but perfect. Then I click it back onto fullscreen, and the game plays without any problems. I have a very old computer by the way.

I must say that this game is one of my very favorites, once I got into it. Some of the levels I had to play over and over, a great deal of strategy is involved, but I was able to get gold on every level. (I am a very average player)

[Post New]by mulineum1 on Mar 30, 12 1:16 PM
I bought "the dark parables curse of briar rose" and am stuck on level 11, because I can't find the key that is needed to get into the shed by the king and queen statues, any ideas or help would be welcomed. I like the game, but I can't go any further PLEASE help me out.

Edited on 03/30/2012 at 1:18:38 PM PST

Go to: