bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Call of Atlantis technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 6, 11 12:14 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

melissasignal
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Post any Call of Atlantis technical issues here only

[Post New]by melissasignal on May 7, 11 1:38 PM
I just finished Carthage, level 9 and the game keeps reading "Error" when I try to go on to level 10. I have noticed that no one else has posted any problems for this game, so I suppose it could just be my computer but this still sucks. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm going to try to uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.

melissasignal
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by melissasignal on May 7, 11 1:56 PM
The reinstall did the trick! I loved this game but I was really surprised to beat it in 5 hours, and I only lost life twice back in Rome or Babylon, I can't remember. Anyway, great game with replay value it was a steal at the DD price.

My status

[Post New]by nancydeaux on Mar 14, 12 9:55 AM
I have been playing under the under name NANCYDEAUX and have #14 highest score overall. I recently got a software update & I didn't play for several days. I played yesterday & Call of Atlantis hung once causing me to have to restart the ipad. It aborted within play 3-4 times & now has started me over with a score of zero. Needless to say, this is most annoying. So I need to know how to get back to where I was - the game center still has me listed with the score of 7M+ but when I enter the game it shows zero. Please let me know

[Post New]by redls57 on Mar 12, 13 2:27 PM
Bought this in 2008, played intermittently since (have lots of games). On Sunday downloaded Rise of Atlantis,from ****, thinking it different . Played Call of Atlantis to check and my PC crashed ... Co-incidence?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 12, 13 3:25 PM
Hi redls57,

When a game crashes in the way you describe, it usually means there are some updates available for the display side of things on your computer. Since you bought this game back in 2008, it does sound like that might be what's going on here.

The help article below goes over how to check for all of those updates:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't get everything straightened out, our Tech Support Team will also be happy to take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get the game running again. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 03/12/2013 at 3:25:37 PM PST

[Post New]by kandtcross on Mar 14, 13 4:02 PM
I have reached Journey 16 on my iPad and the game crashes after each level now. Just started at this level. All updates have been done.

[Post New]by Mthigh1945 on Mar 31, 13 11:02 AM
During the course of getting to level 9 of Carthage for the second time, I have noticed something that I think is not right. It was an issue I could deal with until now. When the playing field shows me a play by surrounding two boxes with the moving dots, it surrounds one box with a piece in it and a corresponding box that is empty. You can not exchange a filled box with an empty one. At this level, sometimes the game tells me this is my only move. Since its a non move, my only option is to restart the game which is a losing proposition. Would it help if I canceled the game and down loaded again? If it would work I'd even be willing to pay again. I love this game so I'm really frustrated. Thanks, LS

Go to: