bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Call of Atlantis

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 6, 11 12:14 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Call of Atlantis? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

snoopy13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Call of Atlantis

[Post New]by snoopy13 on May 6, 11 12:09 PM
This is an old game but worth the 2.99 price.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on May 10, 11 4:34 PM
I like this one better then the Rise of Atlantis.
About the screen saver , any way that you can get the crystals as a screensaver?? They don't even show in the preview and that is all I would like.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on May 19, 11 4:05 PM
Hmm don't see to many comments.
The game is cool but way too easy. I can get throught the whole game within 2 hours and to many bombs, swappers, and lives left to make it challenging.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Aug 9, 11 10:42 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2.5 stars
Overall – 2.625 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by mariebrandow on Nov 10, 11 3:24 PM
Does anyone know how 2 get the last piece out of the middle on the 9th level? Please tell me because I've tried 10 times and it seems impossible.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 3, 12 5:58 PM
I like this type of games that incorporate match three with ****, this was alot of fun to play, I bought it when it first came out and i didn't regret full price.

[Post New]by Minagirl777 on Jan 12, 12 7:25 AM
Hello. My very first forum post ( I think?). Just purchased this ,as in it's online form I had always enjoyed it. The graphics are just beautiful, but I am having real trouble trying to get those artifacts away from the wall pieces, especially in the episodes when two or more are straightway found side by side when the page first loads, with none of the removable keys that can be used to shift them. How on earth can I do it, please???

[Post New]by Minagirl777 on Jan 16, 12 4:11 AM
No help out there?? When an artifact arrives at the bottom of a column right up in the corner, sitting on the wall, how the heck do we get it to move? The swap token won't do it, so how do WE??

[Post New]by di35bha on Feb 6, 13 4:10 AM
Quite enjoyed it up to now, stuck on Babylon level 6 as have others been, but no-one is offering any help - and there are plenty of you who have got past this troublesome level!!!
I've restarted many times but just cannot work out how to get the pieces off the sides.

[Post New]by redls57 on Mar 12, 13 2:24 PM
Bought this in 2008 and have played it intermittently since ... Sunday I downloaded Rise of Atlantis, thinking it was different.
Played Call of Atlantis and my PC crashed!! Co-incidence.

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Mar 16, 13 6:41 AM
I played and played this game but could never get to the end of it until yesterday.
And I did it with 10 lives left, 2 bombs, 2 lightning, 3 hourglasses and 5 swaps!
I astounded myself and was elated that I finally beat the game. This was one of the first I bought as a Big Fish member.

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 5:12 PM
This is one of my favorite match three games, challenging, but not frustrating. Give it a try!

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Oct 31, 13 7:48 AM
Starts out easy, but by the end, it becomes the game from hell. On my second try, I finally got through to the end but it wasn't easy...I feel exhausted! Timed game with no option to play untimed that I could see. BIG HINT: You need to save every bonus you can in order to get through the last level...no kidding. If you don't HAVE to use your bonus' along the way then don't, you will need them on the last level especially the one that allows you to move the chips around.

It did have one glitch I encountered and that was in the area when you had to collect the pieces of the gem, on the last piece it froze, but all I had to do was exit and go back in and all worked fine.

I fully believe the developer who created this game was a sadist.

Nice graphics and if you listen to all the dialog between levels, you may learn something about all the places you visit. Good Luck...not a game for the faint of heart.

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 7:50:46 AM PST

[Post New]by trackelleny on Jul 23, 14 4:32 AM
The game is different than other. I like it but some things annoy me. Just like main story- to short to me....
It isn't easy game, I have some problem on 9th level (of course I solved this but spent the whole night).
http://krakowdirect.com
It's big problem for me to study, work and playing game. Once I lost my work because of that, you know playing, don't sleep, playing, going to work and ... sleep :/
Sometimes I want just take my computer go to the airport, leave and don't come back. Go some computer world (maybe there ) Trip with my game without someone else.

Edited on 07/23/2014 at 4:34:28 AM PST

Go to: