Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

Hunky pic of Drac at very beginning - screen shot?

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Dec 22, 08 3:24 AM
Ok, at the start of the game before the logos of and Frogwares come up there is a few seconds of a shot of Dracula reclining on a couch that I would LOVE to use as my desktop wallpaper. I tried taking a print screen screen shot of it but it didn't work. Anyone have ideas on how to capture this?

Update: Ok, before I posted this I thought I'd do a little research and the official game site (frogwares site) has a wallpaper of it, kinda, has the title and everything too, would rather just the pic, but I'll take it. PM me if you want link.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Re:Hunky pic of Drac at very beginning - screen shot?

[Post New]by lineck on Dec 22, 08 4:29 AM
You naughty thing, yes he is a hunk even in the shot with Mina but then he seems to change. Someone that cute could not be all bad Eh Mmmm

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 22, 08 6:42 AM
LOL- I am so glad somone else verbalized this, because it was killing me not to talk about it!
That vampire can bite me anytime!

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Dec 22, 08 8:18 AM
You all would love my son. He was once a model and I have some rather " Hot " photos of him. Yes I said " Hot " even if I am his Dad.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 22, 08 8:43 AM
HighlandMax wrote:You all would love my son. He was once a model and I have some rather " Hot " photos of him. Yes I said " Hot " even if I am his Dad.

Max! What are you waiting for! PM us a link to his website!

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Dec 22, 08 9:21 AM
Sorry gals, but he no longer has a website. When I get back to the USA, I plan on downloading my trip photos on a website and maybe I'll include some of the Hot ones of him. I will let you all know later on where you can find these photos. Meanwhile you will just have to swim around the pond and cool your fins.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 22, 08 9:24 AM
HighlandMax wrote:Sorry gals, but he no longer has a website. When I get back to the USA, I plan on downloading my trip photos on a website and maybe I'll include some of the Hot ones of him. I will let you all know later on where you can find these photos. Meanwhile you will just have to swim around the pond and cool your fins.

LMAO ....(but swimming!)

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on Dec 22, 08 12:15 PM
Nice to see you Max! Trip going well? *formalities out of the way*

OMG- Thats your son?

[Post New]by lilprincessred13 on Dec 22, 08 12:32 PM
Ummm well ummm heheheh

Vampires have always been appealing to us gals for some reason LOL... BTW you said he's hot !!!! OOOHHH boy LOL hehehe Wait the vampire guy is your son???

I will now wash my mind out with soap LOL. And here I was hoping for a PM with a link to the hot vampire wallpaper !!!!!

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Dec 22, 08 12:42 PM
Alright gals, reel your eyes back in.......my son is a Hot Hunk, if I say so myself, BUT, the hunk on the game screen is not my son. You all have been blinded by Dracula, or brainwashed or something.....you are not seeing things as they appear............re read my post above.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Dec 22, 08 4:48 PM
lilprincessred13 wrote:And here I was hoping for a PM with a link to the hot vampire wallpaper !!!!!

Well I'll PM ya with the link to get the Dracula Wallpaper, but I got no control over Max and his son.

lilykate
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lilykate on Dec 31, 11 5:51 PM
can you please tell me where you got the screen saver, I have searched the Frogware
websites and have not been able to find it anywhere. thanks for your help.

[Post New]by llovett79 on Jan 24, 13 10:27 PM
Poodlebear wrote:
prpldva wrote:LOL- I am so glad somone else verbalized this, because it was killing me not to talk about it!

Indeed! He is now gracing my desktop in all his reclining glory. Hot, I'm tellin' ya. Yeah... somethin' about the old darkside. For one thing they just get better clothes.

[Post New]by harpylady85 on Apr 25, 13 9:09 PM
llovett79 wrote:
Poodlebear wrote:
prpldva wrote:LOL- I am so glad somone else verbalized this, because it was killing me not to talk about it!

Indeed! He is now gracing my desktop in all his reclining glory. Hot, I'm tellin' ya. Yeah... somethin' about the old darkside. For one thing they just get better clothes.

Not just clothes, my dear. Better everything, just about. Could I get that link too?

Go to: