lucamacho1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

4 Rowk St.

[Post New]by lucamacho1 on May 6, 11 6:19 AM
I am stuck I finished everything here, I did the hidden object scene plus all of the puzzles, the keys and the dice. But now I cannot advance and the guide is no help. Please someone help me.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

4 Rowk St.

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 6, 11 7:59 AM
lucamacho1 wrote:I am stuck I finished everything here, I did the hidden object scene plus all of the puzzles, the keys and the dice. But now I cannot advance and the guide is no help. Please someone help me.

As of last summer in the Blog Walkthroughs posted here at Big Fish Games the marked screenshot comes first, and then the text instructions are below it. It may be that you just didn't see the last few steps after you collect the KEYS from the dice box, so I'm putting them here.

From the Blog Walkthrough (after the last picture in the 4 Rowk Street chapter):

Use the HORN from your inventory on the Snake (K).

The Snake will jump into the Basket, revealing the Passport.

Put the COVER on the Basket (L).

Zoom in on the Passport to read it.

Did you get the PASSPORT from the Snake? If so, you need to zoom in on it one last time to read it, and that will complete the chapter.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 05/06/2011 at 8:00:22 AM PST

Re:4 Rowk St.

[Post New]by BeadQuilter on May 7, 11 9:28 AM
What did the passport say? It disappeared before I read it. I am still waiting for a response,

Edited on 05/07/2011 at 6:01:16 PM PST

[Post New]by issibee on May 9, 11 3:24 PM
I also have this problem, i got the passport and read it, then said to investigate this guy, i am now stuck in the room with keys and business card,, where do i use the keys once i have them

Edited on 05/09/2011 at 3:25:51 PM PST

gaykl
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by gaykl on May 9, 11 8:40 PM
Same here, I am stuck in the room. Cannot advance :-(

angelfishsb
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishsb on May 14, 11 1:24 PM
Same here - stuck - after reading passport nothing happened, can't go anywhere.

[Post New]by livvy38 on May 21, 11 11:33 AM
I have the same problem and cannot advance to the next scene. I have the keys and the business card, but can't do anything with these objects. I saw the passport, but couldn't read it too well. Please help!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 21, 11 1:33 PM
Hi everyone,

According to the walkthrough:

# Put the CLOTH on the Cage (D). It also has to go on the top.

# Talk to the man.

# Give him the BUSINESS CARD . He will tell you more about Martin Low.

Then a Hidden Object scene should begin. If you've gone through these steps but still can't advance, you might want to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if this helps. You can also get in touch with Tech Support if you need further help. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by grannysquirrel on Jun 14, 11 6:31 PM
We all seem to be stuck in the house at 4 Rowk Str. we have keys and a business card in our briefcases. We can go outside or inside, we need to get to the next screen. How do we do that. The passport was just a quick glance, it never made it to the briefcase.

judithd
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by judithd on Aug 7, 11 8:55 AM
Did anyone get an answer? Two things... I didn't finish outside before I went inside; was that a mistake? And second maybe we had to do everything in the exact order. When I get back I'll start the game over without reinstalling.

Go to: