jerseyd1
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Lestrade checking the museum

[Post New]by jerseyd1 on May 6, 11 9:28 AM
Early in the game, Lestrade has to check the museum's security (doors and windows) and then talk to the director. Then he's supposed to give him a map, but nothing happens. I've gone thru the museum twice but can't get any further. Help please?

Edited on 05/06/2011 at 12:57:42 PM PST

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

Re:Lestrade checking the museum

[Post New]by jcballar on Oct 4, 12 9:49 AM
I have the same question, but little chance of getting an answer I guess since you have waited almost 1-1/2 years

Anyway, this has already been the most frustrating game that I have played at BFG so I am glad that I only "wasted" $2.99 on it today.

[Post New]by cici331 on Oct 4, 12 12:12 PM
I too got this game today for 2.99. Stuck with Lestrade in museum. Any hints?

[Post New]by cici331 on Oct 4, 12 12:28 PM
cici331 wrote:I too got this game today for 2.99. Stuck with Lestrade in museum. Any hints?

I got through it.

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Oct 4, 12 1:55 PM
cici331 wrote:
cici331 wrote:I too got this game today for 2.99. Stuck with Lestrade in museum. Any hints?

I got through it.

Nice! Care to share with us how you got through it?

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Oct 4, 12 2:30 PM
I finally got through it, too, but not exactly sure how. I have no idea if it was because I visited each gallery countless times or if the timer was just counting down to nightfall, but eventually two coppers show up to get their orders from Lestrade.

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Crickettt on Oct 4, 12 3:45 PM
Well, this one seemed to be solved by going through the door on the opposite side of the directors room. The one near the dark room. He saw windows there then checked everywhere else and it came to closure.

Brytani02
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Brytani02 on Oct 5, 12 10:17 AM
I was able to get Lestrade through the museum with no problems, here's how.

Go through each gallery checking for doors. Click on each one and Lestrade will comment on it.

Go to the front door and click on it, Lestrade will comment it would take a cannon to get through it (or something to that effect).

Look at the map, towards the right there is an area listed as off limits to the public. Click on the green icon. Check the first door, it will be too dark to see. Go out and into the next door (there is a Victorian sofa beside it). Lestrade will comment on the glass roof saying he will put men there to watch it.

After finishing use the map or navigate to the directors office and click to speak to him. If you have found everything the game will take over from there. If not, use the map to go to each gallery again checking for a door you may have missed. Make sure you click on the entrance door.

Good luck!

Go to: