problem with mouse puzzle

[Post New]by azteach3821 on May 6, 11 10:55 PM
has anyone had trouble getting the tiles to change color to block the mouse?

wkking54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:problem with mouse puzzle

[Post New]by wkking54 on May 6, 11 10:58 PM
Yes - I am having the very same problem with this puzzle in bonus chapter (the tiles in mouse puzzle will not change to black). frustrating

I was hoping to find a solution here but at least now I know I am not alone in this.

Edited on 05/06/2011 at 10:59:52 PM PST

[Post New]by azteach3821 on May 6, 11 11:00 PM
bug? I really would like to finish the game.

Fafallina
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Fafallina on May 6, 11 11:45 PM
Same issue for me. The tiles don't change colour and the mouse just moves up the board until it goes off the edge and reappears in the middle. Seems like a bug as the main game ran smoothly for me.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 7, 11 9:29 AM
The tiles didn't change for me either , but I ket fooling around with because i am stubborn. and i forced it toward the end with the most black tiles, (forward) and some how I fluked and it worked. I just kept clicking all around it. give it a try. My big problem was with the last puzzle

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on May 7, 11 9:46 AM
They aren't changing for me either. I'm glad I came here. It's been driving me nuts and since the instructions for most of the puzzles have been clear as mud, I thought maybe it was me.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 7, 11 11:56 AM
Hello everyone.

If you could please get in touch with a Tech Support (you can click on this link) rep with a screenshot and a Dr. Felix report, it would really help us to gather more information on any recurrences with this issue. Thank you!

Since it looks like this is a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread to keep all tech issues in our main thread at the top of the Game Forum. Please feel free to post any further questions or issues here. Thank you!

*You can click on all bold words for more information.

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: