WOW

sparks47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

WOW

[Post New]by sparks47 on May 7, 11 7:20 AM
I thought is was going to be a regular hidden object game but it sure fooled me. This game is not a collectors addition but I tell you it's better than some of those.It was long and kept my interest. I'm glad I bought it.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:WOW

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 7, 11 9:48 AM
Hey sparks47,

Thanks for posting your thoughts on this game! I just wanted to swim by and let you know that there is also a Comments and Reviews thread that you're welcome to join in most of our Game Forums. It's a great place to see how others feel about this game as well! You can find it at the top of this Game Forum, or you can click here.

-bfgArnoStyx

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

WOW

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 17, 12 2:13 PM
sparks47 wrote:I thought is was going to be a regular hidden object game but it sure fooled me. This game is not a collectors addition but I tell you it's better than some of those.It was long and kept my interest. I'm glad I bought it.

I agree with you 100% but didn't you find the ending rather peculiar; the machine had been DEactivated so how could the 2 police officers have glowing eyes? You know that there'll be a sequel because of it but it seems to me that there should've been a different ending to indicate that possibility considering what happened when said machine had been deactivated.

MEnr56

Go to: