tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

Mini game in air ship HELP!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 7, 11 9:35 AM
Well I managed to make it to the bonus game, and was enjoying the game dispite the the glitch with mouse mini game ( the tiles not turning colour) I get to the end of the bonus play in the mini game in the air ship , the symbols do not appear on the mini game. talk about playing blind, Has anyone any suggestions or have had this problem. I would very much like to finish this bonus play. If the delvopers ever read this, perhaps playing through it and working out the bugs might be nice. I enjoyed the game tho. I would appreciate any help.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Mini game in air ship HELP!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on May 7, 11 9:40 AM
That's one of the known glitches. Can you try going into "options" and see if it lets you switch to easy mode so that the symbols will show up for you? Not sure if that will work, but it's worth a try? I had no problem, but I was not playing in hard mode.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 7, 11 9:43 AM
Thank you I will give it a try.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 7, 11 9:57 AM
Perhaps because I was playing in hard mode The game won't let me change to other mode. I had to creatre a new profile and will have to play the entire game again . UGH!!! ah well lucky for me I enjoyed the game but i don't usually play them again so soon.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on May 7, 11 10:00 AM
Oh darn, I was hoping it would let you change! So sorry that didn't work for you! You could always wait for the fix, I suppose, which should be coming soon.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 7, 11 10:46 AM
Thank you , I will wait for the fix but in the meantime I will try playing with the other profile and see how that goes, Thank you for your help Lady _ Cav

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on May 7, 11 11:07 AM
Well, I wasn't of much help to you, sorry, but enjoy the game a second time. Hope you are trying one of the two easier modes this time around till the fix comes in.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 7, 11 8:08 PM
Played the entire game again in advanced mode this time instead of hard mode and the same thing happened in the bonus game in the airship with the mini game. I hope they come out with a fix very soon.

TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

[Post New]by TimeKilla on May 7, 11 10:39 PM
Yep, same thing happened to me. No graphics on the mouse game or the final button game in the airship. I'm playing on hard mode so I won't know how it ends until I re-play this game in a few months.

Frustrating, yes but at least it was the very last scene of an otherwise excellent game. It really could have been much, much worse.

[Post New]by ElephantGames on May 8, 11 1:47 PM
Hi guys, (removed by moderator) Thank you everybody for your patience and Happy Mothers Day to all!

Edited on 05/09/2011 at 10:42:14 AM PST

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on May 8, 11 4:59 PM
Thank you so much for the game update and the Happy Mother's Day. This was my present lol.

Sue

Carole22759
Minnow
Minnow
288 Posts

[Post New]by Carole22759 on May 8, 11 5:54 PM
ElephantGames wrote:Hi guys, (removed by moderator) Thank you everybody for your patience and Happy Mothers Day to all!

Anyone know if this, and the mouse capture mini-game were an across-the-board issue, or with only some users?...As I experienced problems with both mini-games.

Edited on 05/09/2011 at 10:42:32 AM PST

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 8, 11 9:23 PM
ElephantGames wrote:Hi guys, (removed by moderator) Thank you everybody for your patience and Happy Mothers Day to all!

Thank you very, very much. And thank you for another fantastic game. Happy mothers day to you also

Edited on 05/09/2011 at 10:42:51 AM PST

scoose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by scoose on May 9, 11 4:05 PM
Got the same problem of blank tiles on the airship console which is a shame cos I was hoping for a spectacular end to a totally enjoyable game, maybe that's the reason for the blank tiles they haven't come up with a suitable end. Wont play now until till the fix.

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on May 9, 11 4:05 PM
I also had the same problem with the mouse game and the airship game playing in hard mode. The mouse game tiles didn't darken when clicked, and the airship tiles are blank. So I wasn't sure from previous posts, did the game get updated or not yet? If so I haven't seen anything. Very frustrating to play a game to the very end and then not be able to finish!!!! Don't really want to start all over again, but I guess I will at some point when I get bored.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on May 9, 11 4:12 PM
deejae101, there's been no announcement yet. We all just have to keep checking back.

scoose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by scoose on May 9, 11 4:18 PM
Hope the fix comes very soon. Meanwile the hunt is on for another hair ripping game.

Carole22759
Minnow
Minnow
288 Posts

[Post New]by Carole22759 on May 9, 11 4:51 PM
Carole22759 wrote:

Anyone know if this, and the mouse capture mini-game were an across-the-board issue, or with only some users?...As I experienced problems with both mini-games.

Hmmm...initially, the post I've shown above by Elephant Games stated the fix was to come tonight at approx 5pm PST, after BFG did some testing on the fix submitted by them. But now I see the post has been modified with that bit of information removed (as you can see above).
Wonder what's going on...nothing else posted regarding the promised update/fix from Elephant Games.

scoose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by scoose on May 9, 11 5:19 PM
Hope the fix comes very soon. Meanwile the hunt is on for another hair ripping game.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 9, 11 6:39 PM
Hmmm... very interesting. I suppose there were problems with the 'fix' or perhaps he jumped the gun with the promised time, at any rate we will all be waiting. I am hoping its sooner than later, and I am looking for another fantastic game.

Go to: