mushrooms???

[Post New]by napali66 on May 7, 11 2:37 PM
i am playing the timed version, and when you get to the part you have to find the mushrooms, i only have 4 seconds to do this?? and i cant find any stars!! help!

Re:mushrooms???

[Post New]by flapjack on May 8, 11 1:49 AM
I can't do this part either. any help would be much appreciated.

[Post New]by loupartin on May 23, 11 9:18 PM
I am so stuck!!!! Is there any help out there?????

[Post New]by napali66 on May 29, 11 12:08 PM
this is ridiculous!! really need help. started a new game, and got stuck in the same place!!

[Post New]by imamoth on Jun 10, 11 7:09 PM
I am stuck, stuck, stuck. I actually made it through the first time...found all of the mushrooms to get to the point where I take a bite out of the caterpillar's mushroom. Picked the wrong side, and it sent me back to find the mushrooms all over again...but with only 4 seconds! Impossible to find 8+ mushrooms that fast, so I'm in a cycle where I start over, and fail and start over and fail...help!

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Apr 28, 12 9:08 PM
imamoth wrote:I am stuck, stuck, stuck. I actually made it through the first time...found all of the mushrooms to get to the point where I take a bite out of the caterpillar's mushroom. Picked the wrong side, and it sent me back to find the mushrooms all over again...but with only 4 seconds! Impossible to find 8+ mushrooms that fast, so I'm in a cycle where I start over, and fail and start over and fail...help!

I guess I picked the wrong side to bite the caterpillar's mushroom. I am starting the game over. Which is the right side to bite so I don't have to attempt again the impossible finding 8 mushrooms in 4 seconds without a star for extra time??

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Apr 29, 12 7:12 AM
I figured out the solution to the mushrooms. After you get through finding 8 mushrooms in 9 seconds (luckily I had a star for more time), you need to bite the mushroom on the left side to go on. I used a hint to show me where to bite the mushroom. I did start the game all over again to get to that point. And I wasn't going to have to find 8 mushrooms in 4 seconds again. That is impossible.

[Post New]by John_barry on Sep 18, 13 11:31 PM
Iam also facing the same problem, pls help me to figured out the solution to the mushrooms?

Go to: