crypt's gate

[Post New]by jascag on May 7, 11 4:55 PM
how do I open the gate to the crypt? used the hedge clippers and cut the chain but can't get the gate to open

verigo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:crypt's gate

[Post New]by verigo on Jun 13, 11 12:56 AM
Like you I'm stuck at how to open the crypt gate. The game would be great if there were more directions and how to's in places like this crypt gate. It would also be helpful if people would stop making dark dreary scenes in the games. Get some light and bright colors. I'm having a hard time finding any games to purchase as I hate the dreary, dark, errie scenes that are way to plentifyl, and I hate the paranormal games, and dream games. You need some bright and cheerful games, that can still have problem t ype stories, but they don't have to involve ghosts and creepy scenes.

I wish someone would come up with how to open this gate, and I especially wish BFG would put their walkthrough on the site, so we have something to find out how to get unstuck in t his game. I'm only glad there is a "skip" for the mini games where you have no idea how to play or what to do.

Virago

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

crypt's gate

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 3, 12 6:41 PM
jascag wrote:how do I open the gate to the crypt? used the hedge clippers and cut the chain but can't get the gate to open

There should be one more item in your inventory -- what looked like to me as being an oil can. Did you complete all the mini-puzzles to get it or was it from a hidden object scene, hmmm.....sorry don't recall now.

MEnr56

[Post New]by RusticWolf on May 5, 12 10:22 PM
The "oil can" which actually looks like a canteen does not work! I've clicked all over the gates with it and I still can't open them. I guess this is the end of the game for me, and sure won't be buying any sequels if they do make them!

[Post New]by RusticWolf on May 5, 12 10:23 PM
The "oil can" which actually looks like a canteen does not work! I've clicked all over the gates with it and I still can't open them. I guess this is the end of the game for me, and sure won't be buying any sequels if they do make them!

[Post New]by RusticWolf on May 5, 12 10:23 PM

Go to: