Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Totem Tribe Gold -Light puzzle - Guardian Moon

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 7, 11 5:06 PM
I have been through the walkthroughs and the You Tube video (many times) on how to get through this puzzle, but it is not making any sense to me -HELP!! I am going crazy trying to figure it out -I am usually really good at figuring out puzzles, but this one has me stumped. Any suggestions other than what is on the walkthrough?

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,895 Posts

Re:Totem Tribe Gold -Light puzzle - Guardian Moon

[Post New]by cyndihugs on May 7, 11 5:29 PM
grabs a stump...puts it beside Luckystar Hi there, mind if I sit by you since I'm stumped as well? a tune while we wait for an answer? lol didn't know about You Tube, might check it out later, but for now think I'm going to go play another game, then stop back by here to see if anything has happen.

In the meantime...I'll put these out for us and for anyone else that stops by

xx (there's plenty more in the cooler)

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 7, 11 6:18 PM
cyndihugs wrote:grabs a stump...puts it beside Luckystar Hi there, mind if I sit by you since I'm stumped as well? a tune while we wait for an answer? lol didn't know about You Tube, might check it out later, but for now think I'm going to go play another game, then stop back by here to see if anything has happen.

In the meantime...I'll put these out for us and for anyone else that stops by

xx (there's plenty more in the cooler)

Thanks - "stumps" we are -could use a nice big actually -well if brings em in, I'm all for that! just as long as I get some HELP! LOL Have been off playing other games as well but...I need to get this one figured out - OCD!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,102 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 8, 11 2:48 AM
LOL!

Yes, this is a tricky one! In the end it's not that hard, just quite a bit of work... and kinda hard to explain, too!

Basically, you have to change the lights one at a time. Select a light you want to change and then click all the lights in its row and in its column once, including the light itself - so that's 7 clicks. It may look like complete chaos while you're doing it, but after those 7 clicks the lights will all be lit in exactly the same way as when you started, with the one exeption that your one "target light" is now on.

So, to change on the light marked X below:

OOOO
OXOO
OOOO
OOOO

You need to click all of these once:

OXOO
XXXX
OXOO
OXOO

Then move on to the next light you want to change and do the same thing.

Make sense?
Can I have one of your now?

Edited on 05/08/2011 at 2:50:07 AM PST

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 8, 11 5:42 AM
Thank you SeverineSnape!

Heres a and piece of too!

I am off to give it a go! (Fins crossed)

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 8, 11 10:51 AM
YAAAY! I did it!! Finally!!

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,895 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on May 8, 11 12:01 PM
WooHoo! W2G, Luckystar!

Now it is my turn...lol....just haven't decided if I want to play it now or later? yeah..gotta figure that out...might try another game first. Decisions...decisions lol

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 8, 11 1:33 PM
Hi cyndihugs!

Thanks! This puzzle was driving me bonkers and thanks to ServerinSnape, I still have some hair left LOL. I think that, as I tend to do, I was overthinking it

I know, I feel like now I am heading towards the end of the game and have some mixed feelings -it is one of the best games that I have ever played and wish that there were another to look forward to -but yes, yes replay! I have gotten my Dh playing it so I will probably drive him crazy sticking my nose in now and again, "tsking" and shaking my head -"No, you shouldn't have(or should of) done that" LOL. I have been downloading a lot of games in between so I am set -but there is nothing like playing the TT games!

Go to: